“Love this Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Bensalem, PA
“Love this Hotel”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn again for the PIAA Swimming Championships and thankfully things have not changed! The staff is outstanding! From the front desk, to the lovely lady that prepares breakfast! They could not be more helpful! We were greeted with a reception on Tuesday night that included pizza and wine. They allowed our team to use the meeting room while the girls waited to go back to the pool for their final events after we checked out. I've been attending this event for the last 3 years and would not stay anywhere else! Rooms are clean and in excellent shape. Close to a few chain restaurants and if you need anything the Walmart is within walking distance. About 5 minutes from Bucknell so easy to get there and back.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have the micro/fridge in them so be sure to ask for one if you need it.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Setauket, New York
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The rooms are very comfortable, clean, and quiet. King bed was comfortable and room well equipped. Immediate area has a variety of food and retail options. Close proximity to Bucknell campus and super convenient to downtown Lewisburg and I-80. Breakfast was convenient but stay away from hot buffet options which were not very hot! Overall, friendly service and very good accommodations that I would recommend for a short stay. Very nice hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Danville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed there on my way to Lancaster after a stressful day. It was a great stress relief and refreshed my mind and body. My daughter was along also. We were going to Celebrate her 66th Birthday. She enjoyed the swimming pool on a cold winter night. I was able to get my mind focused on the drive the next day at 6 AM. We were in Lancaster by 8 AM and had a relaxing time looking at all the Amish Families homes and all of the Historical Properties refurbished along the way. My Aunt was surprised when we stood on her porch in Chester County just in time to take her to Whole Foods in Maryland just over the border below Rising Sun.

Room Tip: Any room will do
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Hockessin, Delaware
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had an excellent stay in this Hampton Inn. I believe the hotel is about 3 to 5 years old but it looks brand new. All the furnishings as well as the carpets and walls were in excellent shape. The room they gave me had furniture in it that look like it had never been used. The room was very clean and in good shape. I asked for a quiet room and I got exactly what I asked for. The room was at the far end of a hall on the second floor which made it as far from the the closest roadway as you could get. There also were very few people staying at the Hampton the night I was there so it was exceptionally quiet. I think this was perhaps the best maintained Hampton Inn I've stayed in and I've stayed at quite a few of them. It was in a retail-shopping location so the grounds are not the most scenic. However, it was conveniently located near a couple of restaurants and one of the more popular national big box store-- I won't plug the brand. You could easily walk to the restaurant or the box store with no difficulty. The hotel itself is probably 3 to 4 miles from downtown Lewisburg and 8 to 10 miles off of I-80. I would think it would be an excellent location for parents visiting their student at nearby Bucknell University. The staff was friendly and the hotel had a nice pool as well as a well equipped fitness room. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fair. I had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff was extremely nice when we checked in and every time we walked by the front desk. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Everything looked brand new. The breakfast was very good and offered many food options. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lewisburg.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm a Hilton property fan and will tend to stay at any Hilton property when traveling. We just spent several days at the Hampton on International Drive in Lewisburg, PA and it was terrific. Clean, spacious hotel as you expect from Hampton. Staff was very friendly, from a welcoming front desk, to happy housekeeping team, to the person who managed the breakfast area bringing water and mints to take with us each day. We don't get to Lewisburg often, but this is the place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, new. Hard to beat. Lots of outlets to charge your stuff....love that! Free wifi. Definitely would stay here again. Decent fitness center. Indoor pool. Basic breakfast, but freshly sliced fruit was a plus. Decided we wanted a bigger breakfast, so we went to the Country Cupboard close by which was excellent. My first time in a Hampton Inn, and I will look for them next time!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn
#2 of 2 in New Columbia
Hampton Inn Danville
Hampton Inn Danville
#1 of 6 in Danville

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!