“Better Stay This Time”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Better Stay This Time”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Stayed here again in November after a trip in June with very loud neighbors. The manager went above and beyond to make sure our stay was better this time, which it was. The staff is friendly and accommodating and we were able to get a good night's sleep. The room and hotel were very clean, but we would still prefer Queen beds to Doubles.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Philadelphia
Reviewed November 15, 2011

My family used this hotel as a mid week base for a visit to Bucknell. The hotel is well maintained and a quiet place to end a long day. Our breakfast in the morning was great with an exceptionally friendly hostess who really made our early morning meal a pleasure. I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
New Hope, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Very nice Hampton Inn with many nice amenities--pool, breakfast, laundry, fridge in room. The fridge in our room didn't work and the HVAC unit was quite noisy. But overall a very nice option in Lewisburg.

• Stayed November 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We had been staying here twice a year to visit family and always enjoyed our stay. Although it is more expensive than the neighboring Country Inn and Suites (where we stayed before the Hampton existed), the hotel is clean and well kept (and I wanted Hilton Points). However, the owners have now decided to charge $10 a night for a cot. As I already was paying more for a suite ($178) for two adults and one 4 year old, and that cost is now $30 more than Country Inn and Suites, we will likely not return to Hampton Inn. It is UNBELIEVEABLE to me that they will lose a customer over $10 a night. When I asked the manager, she firmly told me that I had known that when I booked, and it didn;t matter that I was a Gold Points member, each location was individually owned. SO, I will happily give my 10 nights a year to Country Inn and Suites where the rooms are also clean and neat, the Hilton Points aren't worth $150 a trip more. We will miss Wendy who works the dining room for breakfast. She is a VERY bright spot in this hotel and always has a smile and kind word for everyone. LOVE her, can't tolerate the price gouging of the owners.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Huntsville
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stayed here the weekend that Alabama played Penn State in football. It was the closest location that we could find at a reasonable price. The hotel is all that you normally find at Hampton Inn. It looks new and the staff was great.
I would recommend this as a football game hotel because it is a 45- 50 minute interstate drive to Penn State and we were able to park on the east side of campus and take a free shuttle to the stadium. Downtown is very pleasant and a great place to stroll. Bucknell campus is there also. Coming back we got off the interstate and drove through the beautiful Amish countryside.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Summerfield, North Carolina
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This Hampton was full the two nights we stayed there, which says something about the public perception. As with other motels in this chain, this one had traditional breakfasts, nice beds, and plenty of towels. The employees were pleasant and appeared to know their jobs.

I do have to comment on the indoor pool: it was NOT clean...dirt on the bottom, and slime around the water's edge. The whirlpool timer seemed to be broken. I have stayed at this location quite a few times in the last four years, and I hate to see it going somewhat downhill. I hope that improvements in this area will bring it back to its former status.

Room Tip: Be sure to book early if you are traveling when college sessions start or when activities bring pare...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is an outstanding Hamp Inn. My most recent stay was hamp-ered by a very loud compressor in room 311 king suite that kept me awake most of the night. I would have requested another room but the hotel was completly occupied. Jessica at front desk was totally wonderful. She offered to make up for it on the next visit, following a conversation with the general manager. Excellent service througout, including a wonderful breakfast with fresh fruit from an employees own garden! The hotel itself is most clean and comfortable. The staff is outstanding and genuinely wish to create a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The higher floors seem quieter with less road noise but overall, not a factor. King suites are outst...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Joeg900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn
#2 of 2 in New Columbia
Hampton Inn Danville
Hampton Inn Danville
#1 of 6 in Danville

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!