“Worth a Stop”

Ards Farm Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ards Farm Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

After reading the other reviews, I would suggest that potential patrons consider the BBQ chicken, which is always good. It is a specialty of the house. I have also enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich. Another option is to pick up some deli meats, fruit and veggies, and bread and picnic on the grounds.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We were running an errand that took us past Ard's and on impulse decided to stop for lunch. It was the first time we were there since October. Not much seemed different.

We opted for the 8.99 buffet which does not include soup or beverage.1 of the soups that day was a salmon bisque which I would have tried if I were not doing the buffet.

Service was good - better than at some buffets I've been to. Complimentary corn bread was tasty and we bought some in the store to take home.

The buffet included a small salad section which was disappointing. some of the lettuce had dark blotches and the grape tomatoes seemed wrinkled. There were about 6 drssings. Some of the ladles had no identification and I chose 1 which turned out to be a bad choice.

The hot items included ham and rosemary chicken, both good. They also had parsley potatoes and a number of high carb dishes which my wife enjoyed.

The restaurant is clean. When you enter you go though a store and the restaurant is to the right. On the way out you can spend more money on meats, candies, bakery items, jams, and more.

2  Thank 365ekr
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. The food is great, but the service can be VERY slow. The ice cream is very tasty. The staff is always nice to make fun mixtures we request. The store has some nice items that aren't common. Raw milk, venison, buffalo, to name a few. The little play area outside us always a hit. Take a few coins and feed the goats and rabbits. Going there in the fall is a real treat. Check the website out for special events. It's always worth your time!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

i am less enthused than the previous reviewers. this restaurant looks and eats like the early 50's. the decor is ok and the food is ok. i had the lunch buffet for $8.99 which includes salads and hot items. soups, desserts, and beverages are extra. the hot items included ham - my favorite item -several italian-leaning items - ok meat balls, less satisfying lasagne and chicken parm - and starches and veggies. the beef stroganoff looked anemic and i didnt try it. service was good, although they had a hard time clearing tables quickly. Salads were typical. if i return, i would order a ham dinner off the menu i think - unless that is more than the buffet.

2  Thank 365ekr
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Our first time in Lewisburg, we tried Ard's based on Tripadvisor reviews which have never failed me in any town I've visited. This is a fantastic local farm the has a quaint and no-frills restaurant attached to it that serves a delicious"home cooked" meal. My wife and I enjoyed the buffet and my son loved the riblet meal (amazing smoked ribs). They also have an outdoor area for the kids of all ages to enjoy. We would definitely recommend stopping to check this place out.

1  Thank SoJerseyExplorers