“Good Italian Food in a small shopping center”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was a fairly good Italian restaurant in an out-of-the-way location. It is not a gourmet type of Italian restaurant but they had a variety of pizzas and a fairly broad range of Italian platters most of which were under $15. It is located in a new strip shopping center and it looks like it was very recently built out-- translate that into fairly new. I had the Chicken Parmigiana which was a very large chicken breast, butterflied then breaded, fried and topped with cheese and a good tomato sauce. In all honesty, I was expecting that the chicken would have been sauted and not deep fat fried. I probably would not have ordered it knowing it was deep fat fried and in retrospect, I should have asked. However, it was tastey and I ate it all. It came with a choice of soup or salad. I chose the Pasta Fagioli which was very good. There was really too much food to eat so I couldn't manage dessert. They do have a brick oven for their pizza and if I had been with another person I would have definitely tried that instead of the chicken. It looked and smelled great. They also had quite a bit of take-out traffic for the pizza. They have an all you can eat Italian buffet for $7.95 per person which seemed like a good deal as well. Not sure if that is everyday of the week of just on Thursdays-- you'd have to check that with the staff. The restaurant has a very relaxed atmosphere and casual clothes are fine. They did not serve alcoholic beverages.

1  Thank OldeBlueHen

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Offered various Italian dishes including hot food, hot and cold sandwiches all kinds of pizza and a buffet, inc salad, garlic knots, stomboli and pizza. So it had lots of variety if you are in the mood for Italian food.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Excellent pizza! Very near the Country Inns & Suites we stayed at too. Very friendly service too. If you want pizza in Lewisburg, this is the place to get it from!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I love OIP. It has great food and they are quick, so getting in and out at lunch is not a problem. The grilled chicken salad is my favorite, but the subs, pizza, calzone, and pasta is very good as well. The staff is always friendly. If you haven't tried OIP, you must!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I went in there because we had gone to other oips and he oredered pizza and i ordered a grilled chicken salad and it was so good. they also had funnel cake sticks and i love funnel cake. they were so good. the salad i so big i had a hard time eating it all, with the big piece of homemade bread they give. that bread alone will fill you up, its so awesome! my husband and i have been back 2 times after that and we will def go back because the people are so nice and the place is very nice and it feels like home to us. the food is just Amazing! The people are amazing and friendly. Highly reccomend this place to anyone.