“Very clean and nice hotel, but don't blink, you will miss it.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Lewisburg

Comfort Suites Lewisburg
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Joppa, Maryland
“Very clean and nice hotel, but don't blink, you will miss it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

While travelling back from Niagara Falls, we encountered some horrendous rain storms. I was late and my wife and son were irritable. I tried to pull something up on my cellphone that was running slow (Old android phone- Verizon) and my wife did not have any signal (T-Mobile), but could not really find anything. I almost drove past this property, but the BIG sign in front of it was seen as I came up over the hill. I am also glad that I was in the right lane, because I would not have turned around. I was a little disappointed that we were getting there at 1030PM and the rate was $120. I just got that in Niagara for 2 nights. They offered a AAA discount which brought it down to just over $100. Very quite and clean location. I thought that it was a fairly new location, but saw that it had been there for a few years. (2012). The staff was nice and my son finally got his hotel B-A-C-O-N that he did not get in Niagara Falls. If we are in the area again and in the need of a hotel room, I would stay or recommend to someone. The pool was clean, but very cold so we did not stay in it long. Very nice breakfast bar with a decent variety.

Room Tip: Front side will get you a view of PA Route 11/15 and the back side will get a view of the back parki...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Altoona, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed here about 6 mos ago. No hassles and rooms were spotless, so I stayed here again while on business in the area. Once again, my room was spotless, the thermostat kept the room temp consistent, and the bed was very comfortable. Location is close to many restaurants. I come to the Lewisburg area on business about 2-3 times per year and I won't consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

jneikum, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Rick,

Thank you for yet again giving us such a raving review! Looking forward to serving you again soon!
Woodbridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stayed here for one night while in transit to Carlisle PA. Very nice fairly new property all around with better than average breakfast. Easy access in and out and plenty of parking. Rooms were very clean and staff was very helpful. Water pressure was good and there is a Walmart in nearby Lewisburg about 10 minutes away. Plenty of restaurants in Lewisburg as well. My only minor complaint is that if you arrive late you will have to park in the back and walk around to the front entrance but really not a big deal. Overall great place and highly recommend.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank hotelforfun
Jere N, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us! It's always nice to hear our guests enjoyed their stay!
San Francisco
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel. My son attends Bucknell and it is literally just a stones throw away from campus. The staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean.

The hot breakfast was really great before heading out for the day. Parking is ample and no hassle.

I highly recommend this hotel on your visit to Lewisburg.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank CuriousTraveler6
jneikum, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel! So glad to hear you've visited us before, and hope your next stay with us is as enjoyable as your last!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

From the beginning to the end, it was a great experience! Nice size, clean rooms with great breakfast. The staff was very friendly and made you feel at home. I've stayed in many motels and this has to be in the top 5!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jneikum, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lewisburg, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great summer!
Hartsdale, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Very clean, comfortable hotel with a very nice staff. Beds and pillows are really comfortable, room is a nice size too. It's similar to other good hotel chains but with a bit more personal feeling of service. Wish I had had packed a bathing suit, as they have an indoor pool I was really tired and slept through breakfast, but was able to get coffee, which is always available. Definitely recommend and if I'm in the area, will come back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was so nice to hear you mention our service. We really strive to be a home away from home to all of our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I bought rooms at the Comfort Suites near the Bucknell campus via one of those web services where you have to pay for the room before you see what you get. My expectations were not high but we are doing a college tour and I am trying to spend as little $$ as possible on hotels since we have several days lined up and many nights to go. This was a fantastic experience and I will definitely visit the Comfort Suites chain for future vacations. The room was very clean, really better than anything I've seen in a long time. Bravo to whoever is in charge of the maid service. We could have eaten off the bathroom floor. The room was nicely laid out, the utilities worked and were not noisy. There was a good HD TV with a lot of choices for channels. The little seating area in the room allowed the kids to hang out with us before they went to their room. The bed was as good as the luxury hotels whose big advertising point is the comfort of their beds. (There was a little sign on the bed pointing out that one pillow was soft and one was firm, which at first I thought was a little hokey, but it was true and they were very comfortable.) There are coffee and a refrigerator in the room. The staff was friendly and the hotel had a pool and fitness center, plus breakfast. After staying here, I booked Comfort Suites for one of the later nights on this trip. Thanks very much!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth W
Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely review!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Cupboard Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selinsgrove
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 2 in New Columbia

Been to Comfort Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!