“Great Little Stop!”

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great Little Stop!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We lucked out- they are only open on Wednesdays! What a fun place to peruse through, I only wish I was at home so I could've made a fresh dinner. We bought some fruit to eat later at our hotel and enjoyed awesome amish pretzels and some yummy cookies. The people were so nice and the foods were unbelievably fresh. (There are fish,meat,deli, and cheese counters as well as all of the produce.) Yummmm!!!

1 Thank April N

Scranton, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great deal and terrific food. There is a wonderful winery in the building. The farm market is quite large. I was able to get everything I needed. We had lunch there and it was so good.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jule U
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I get overwhelmed when I go due to the plethora of options. I always leave with just eggs and produce. The sausage is great. The pretzels are yummy. So many cheese and meat options. The candy kiosks are fun. We love supporting the local businesses.

2 Thank Davijuls
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wide selection of fresh produce and meat at great prices”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Be sure to check out the outdoor and indoor produce vendors before making your final purchase decisions. If you like freshly cooked sausage sandwiches, queue up along with 40-50 others at a time, sitting/standing elbow-to-elbow, for counter top service indoors. Wish this market was open on more than just Wednesdays.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank FrancisFern
Irwin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“If you like good prices”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a good farmer's market. You can shop at the different booths for the better price of fruits and veggies in one place. Not to mention, they have other vendors that sell almost anything. There is lots of parking. It is a must see. There is no air conditioning in the building.

Visited July 2013