“Excellent Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lewisburg
Copper Beech Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Lewisburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband & I stayed at the Copper Beech B&B this past week...What a wonderful home. Beautifully furnished and very comfortable. The innkeepers could not have been nicer. Cleanest accomodations I have every seen....We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here for a college visit to Bucknell. Absolutely beautiful home, glorious gardens, wonderful host family, great location, and super comfortable room. We stayed in the Susquehana Suite which had the most lovely outdoor deck overlooking the gorgeous backyard gardens, water feature and pergola...I ended up napping there after a long drive from Philly. The room itself was quite large, impeccably clean, and the bed was to-die-for comfortable. Breakfast was a sinful bread pudding with fresh peaches and blueberries along with great local sausage. We intended to check-out after a quick breakfast but thankfully got caught up in some great conversations with some other guests and Linda - an extra 90 minutes to our morning well-spent! When we return to Lewisburg, we will most definitely stay at Copper Beech. (And by then their new puppy will have arrived!)

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful overnight stay at the Copper Beach manor - nothing lacking, everything top notch, impeccably clean and well-kept, host couple epitomize class. Breakfast was delicious. The gardens of the property are beautiful.The town of Lewisburg has so many neat and interesting places to visit. I highly recommend this for anyone's stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stay at Cooper Beach Manor every time I am in Lewisburg. The rooms are lovely, absolutely spotless. And the owners are so gracious. When I have to leave very early for my son's swim meets, they make a bagged breakfast for me. And the sitting room is a comfortable spot for friends to meet. I highly recommend this fine Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daughter, son and I stayed in the 1857 room, which had a roll-away bed for one and a very nice sized bed for the other two of us. We spent some time reading in the living room in the evening, which was very nice as an alternative to our room. However, our room had a small sofa and a desk and would have worked well even if we had not chosen to take advantage of the lovely public spaces.

Room Tip: Our room was large and in the back of the building, off the busy main street.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed at bed and breakfasts in the US and the UK. This place may be alright for rural Pennsylvania, but doesn't compare well with other places I've visited.

The house is fairly nice. The bathroom in my room had been completely remodeled and was the best thing about the room. The free wifi worked well, as did the shared coffee maker in the hall. The location is convenient to all that Lewisburg has to offer -- there isn't much in Lewisburg, but it's all close to the Copper Beech.

The biggest problem was the service. I have never had a B&B send me away without breakfast, if breakfast was part of the deal. But since my plans required me to leave before the "kitchen opened" (and we're talking about me leaving at 7 a.m., not 4:30), the hostess basically said "tough luck."

Now I can understand that they may not want to get everything set up for just one person (although I have stayed at Bed and Breakfasts that would do just that -- it's called "service"), but surely some fruit and a roll should have been possible. Instead I had to make do.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank TravelingCS1972
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Six of us went for the weekend and all felt welcomed with beautiful rooms and lovely hosts. Very convenient to shops and restaurants on Market street. Decorated beautifully, not crammed with antiques and "knicks knacks" (which I am not a fan of). Breakfast both days was delicious and filling.

Room Tip: Suite was lovely, in the summer the small porch would be great to sit and have a glass of wine....
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends