“Great setting, service, and menu selections”
Review of Elizabeth's

Elizabeth's
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Elizabeth’s is a true upscale bistro with casual dress, complete with good, hearty food made from the freshest ingredients. Our 110+ bottle wine list is sure to please any wine connoisseur. We have earned the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2003. Located in the heart of the historic district of downtown Lewisburg, our 85 seat, non-smoking restaurant is the place where people go for a lively night out. Our wine bar has over 18 wines by the glass, as well as a full service bar. The wine bar area is just the place to watch the chefs prepare each plate to order in the open-kitchen and enjoy happy hour with friends. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went 20 miles out of our way to visit this restaurant because someone told it was just that good and it was. Lunch ends at 2, but we let them know we were coming, so we did not surprise them when we arrived at 1:50. We were welcomed graciously and shown to a window table. That was my one negative: the table cloths go down the floor and drape over your shoes. I didn't like that for several reasons, including the potential it creates for falls. Other than that, everything was excellent. My wife ordered a penini, my son a burger, and I got the special sandwich of the day, a salmon burger. My wife and I also had the special soup of the day, the potato horseradish. My son and I also got french fries with our meals, but I was the lucky one becuase mine were dosed with old bay, and his were regular. The soup was good, but bland considering it was supposed to contain horseradish. The bread that came with the meal was superb. We had both kinds: olive old and a bluecheese/walnut. the latter was to die for. We all liked our sandwiches a lot. I really liked my salmon burger. If i had one complaint, it was packed a little too tightly. We'll return again the next time we're within 20 miles.

2  Thank NoPegasus
There are newer reviews for Elizabeth's

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've had dinner at Elizabeth's. Presentation of meals is great, and the food is tasty, but somewhat pricey. We had lunch also which was excellent and affordable. The staff were really friendly and attentive.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This small place is a jewel in the heart of Lewisburg. Prices are higher, but the food is not 'fun of the mill'.

1  Thank TMD0630
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had dinner here while in town to viisit Bucknell, and it was really nice. The wait staff were attentive and lovely, and the food was delicious. We are used to great restaurants in NYC and the Berkshires of western Mass., and this holds a candle to those restaurants. If we are ever in town again, we will for sure be back.

2  Thank Juliettegold
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Atmosphere: Charming
Food:excellent
Price : High; not a dine every week experience for the average budget, but rather a treat,

4  Thank Agnespage