“Great food”
Review of Reba and Pancho's

Reba and Pancho's
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lewisburg
“Great food”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food was exceptional even though the menu was very limited. The atmosphere was quaint. It is bring your own wine.

Visited October 2012

Pennsylvania
“Food is good, but way overpriced and I always leave hungry.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I ate at Reba and Pancho's about three weeks ago and this was probably my 5th visit. Each time I vow not to go back because I feel it is not worth the price. Inevitably, someone drags me back to the place and I am pleased with the food and the preparation, but not at all happy with the price. We do not live in NYC, this is central Pennsylvania. The portions are a decent size, but for the price I would like some to take home and eat for breakfast the next day.

Again, I have nothing bad to say about the food and I normally don't mind paying for an expensive dinner. That usually involves being in a city with great atmosphere and a good wine list. This is BYOB, on Route 45 on the way out of Lewisburg, small portions and very expensive.

1 Thank Joscat
Blandford, MA
“Yum.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Loved this place. Eloquently presented. Delicious, fresh, unique -- can't say more about it. A little pricey but worth it.

Visited August 2012
Lewisburg, PA
“I've never had a bad meal here.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

They're small, they're fresh, they're seasonal, and they're always great. My boyfriend and I started going to Reba and Pancho's about a month after they opened and we keep going back for more. I have never--ever--had a bad meal there, and I can be fussy. Their skinny pizza (very flat crust, but trust me, this ain't no diet food) is a revelation, their spicy pepper dishes can pack some serious heat, and their pastas are amazing, delicate, beautiful. Even the gnocchi is delicate. If you're there while the mole is on the menu, thank your lucky stars and order two servings so you can take one home. It's a little spendy, yes, and the dining room can get loud, but the quality of food you'll get (risotto made with farro and zucchini blossoms? Yes!) makes it all worth it.

• Visited August 2012
State College, Pennsylvania
“A fine dining experience at Reba and Pancho's”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had an outstanding experience at Reba and Pancho's this evening. My wife ordered the crab cake special. She is a connoisseur and said they were the best she ever has had -- mainly crab meat and very little filler. I ordered the wild sockeye salmon special. It was served over couscous, ordinarily not a favorite of mine, but must confess it was very tasty. Against our better judgment, we both ordered dessert: my spouse enjoyed a wonderful, rich flan and I thoroughly enjoyed a large bowl of blueberries in creme en glace. Not to be taking for granted was a fresh cup of delicious coffee. Don't forget to BYOB of your favorite vino and be prepared for a delightful evening!

1 Thank David G