“Best Crab Cakes Ever”
Review of Silver Lake Inn

Silver Lake Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Lewisberry
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I stop here frequently on the way to visit our daughter and were skeptical because we had heard it changed hands. We were not disapointed. They were running a seafood special at the time, my husband orderd clams and I the crab cakes. My husband was very satisfied and I as well. The new owner came out from the kitchen and greeted us, it was a very pleasant experience. I strongly recomend the Silver Lake Inn.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Food was good, service was great. Decent beer selection. Dining area was closed so we sat in the bar section. Old school local bar. Loud crowd having fun. It was karaoke night which can be a kick (and it was). Bar food, steaks, seafood, burgers, sandwiches. Nothing fancy. Yuengling beer battered fish & fry basket done just right with good fresh cut fries.

Reviewed November 10, 2010

This tavern has been around forever and is an old local favorate. Bar food and steaks. A great place for a cold beer and a burger - maybe not the best place to dress up. Bar is one one side, dining on the other. Family friendly.

1  Thank Playswdogs