“One night stay”

Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Levittown
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Portland, Maine, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed here for a trip to Philly and Sesame Place. The hotel is conveniently located about 20 minutes from Philly and about 10 minutes from Sesame Place. The room was reasonably clean but I noticed water damage in the bathroom and on the ceiling of the breakfast area. There was also a distinct smell of artificial room freshener (maybe to cover up an older smoke smell?)

On the positive side, they had a play area outside by the pool which my 3-year old liked very much. It was nice to be able to take her outside and play on the premises. On the negative side, the hotel is located in a heavy commercial area, and they are doing major road construction, making getting into the hotel tricky. Additionally, the hotel is located on one side of a divided road, so that if you are on the other side, you have to go past the hotel about a mile and make a u-turn.

Finally, note that they automatically charge $1.50 per day for a "room safe charge" and they only take it off if you ask them to do so. There is a sign posted, but I assume they think that some people are not going to read the sign and won't ask for the charge to be removed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
chrisavi, General Manager at Ramada Levittown Bucks County, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community. I am so sorry we failed to meet your expectations for service and accommodations at our property. Rest assured we take your comments very seriously and will see to it that those concerns are addressed. Please know that this is not of the norm, and it seems we dropped the ball somewhere. Again, thank you for your comments as we use them as a tool to better improve our hotel. We hope you will return to see us the next time you are in the city so we may better demonstrate the quality hotel stay you expect and deserve.

Thanks
Management
Levittown
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have traveleed extensively over the years and have been Platinum level in Marriott for years. When checking in, I inquired of Raj why my credit card and driver's license were being photocoied. I received a rather short, abrupt answer. I understand the need to verify identity of the credit card user. This is a normal pracitce at hotels; but, I do not like having my personal data photocopied and stored somewhere. This has never happened to me in all my years of travel. Is the data secure? Why is this done at all? In fact, it is unacceptable on many levels and would like an explanation and for someone to acknowledge that my data has been protected.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

chrisavi, General Manager at Ramada Levittown Bucks County, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Hello Thomas M,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel. We really apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay.

I understand and appreciate your concern about it. But, we do require that information for our hotel guest security purpose. We do keep all records up to 3 months. After 3 months we securely shredded the all information carefully. We would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidence that you experienced during your stay with us.

We hope to see you again at our hotel soon. We appreciate your comments. Thank you
Also consider these accommodations in or near Levittown
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose

Been to Ramada Levittown Bucks County? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Levittown Bucks County

Property: Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Address: 6201 Bristol Pike, Levittown, PA 19057-4911
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Levittown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Levittown
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Levittown Bucks County 3*
Visiting the Philadelphia area or Sesame Place? Stay comfortably at the Ramada Philadelphia Levittown. Just 5 Miles from Sesame Place, PA and in the heart of Philadelphia Bucks County, enjoy a great guest experience near all the best things to do in the Philadelphia area! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Levittown Bucks County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Of Levittown Hotel Levittown