Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Walls paper thin. Sounded like 2nd floor room had hardwood floors! Given a room across from lobby. Big mistake. Cars stopped to check in all night. Wondering if I was given the king sized bed I reserved instead of 2 doubles, would it have been quieter? Heating unit way too quiet to block out noise. Bathroom door did not close shut. Airplanes loud. Breakfast more than decent with friendly staff. Never asked how my stay was at checkout. Will look elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Rovena M, General Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Goodmorning: Thank you for responding to our survey. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconveniences you incurred during your stay.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My flight back to Chicago closed the gate early! WTH! However, USAir was kind enough to cover rooms for the 8 passengers they would not let board. This was the hotel they sent us to. There is 24 hour shuttle service, which is a real plus, and there also was a restaurant right next to the hotel where we could get a meal. My room was nice, with a very comfortable bed. It was clean, and comfy. The alarm could not be set on my clock, and with many stranded passengers that night checking in, I could not get the front desk to answer to get a wake up call. We signed up for the 5 AM shuttle in the morning, and it was prompt and got us back to the airport. There was coffee in the hotel lobby, if you wanted it, and check out was fast and efficient. I was glad to have a bed for the night, and shuttle service, and this hotel had that and a little more!

Room Tip: This would work for a stay over. It was comfy, quiet, and had a restaurant close by. Shuttle service was good too!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Rovena M, General Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Goodmorning: Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We listen to all responses and take them seriously. We will continue to do our best to make your stay a plesant one.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

So from the reviews I have been seeing a lot of people are complaining about this hotel. Well for one if you have 4-5 star hotel expectations you shouldn't have picked this hotel. This hotel doesn't make itself out to be at 4-5 star hotel so people shouldn't have been expecting that. Its not a luxury hotel but its clean. The price I paid was very reasonable for a one night stay here. It doesn't have alot of amenities but I mean your paying a very cheap price. There was a free breakfast in the morning but I can't speak on that because I didn't check it out. I checked in a 2AM in the morning and the person at the check I'm desk was very kind he asked me was this my first time here. Which it was so he gave me the details. The room is small but it was clean. The sheets were not dirty nor was the bathroom. I can say that it did smell like cigarettes throughout the building. The selection of channel's is pretty slim but it didn't really matter to me because I was just there to rest. All in all I would say that this is a good place to stay if your just looking to stay and not have a lot of amenities and luxuries.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rovena M, General Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Goodmorning,

Thank you for the kind review, we strive to make all of our customers stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. Again, I thank you for your sincere response.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My flight was canceled and this was the only place I was able to get a room. It smelled horrible and It was freezing cold. The heater didn't work very well and it was loud but the worst part was finding a cigarette butt and ashes under the sheets. After realizing that the sheets were not changed I had a hard time falling asleep. If I ever have another flight canceled in Philly, I think the airport floor will probably be cleaner than this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Rovena M, General Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Goodmorning,
Please accept my deepest apologies for the condition of your guest room. The housekeeper has been reprimanded. I spoke to you in reference to this problem. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and Ii were in town for one night and our company set up a room near the airport so that we could rest before we left out the next morning. the best thing I have to say is the shower was hot and there was a bed. as it was late a night we felt we had no choice but to deal with what was had. the tv was a very old set with no remote, there were no chairs to sit o at all, no table even if we did have a chair. The room was dirty there was trash (soda Bottles) under the bed and the room smelled musty as if there was mode in it . The desk clerk acted as if doing her job was a problem almost as if checking us in was an inconvenience to her. we slept a couple hour because we were exhausted and just needed to rest, when we got ready to leave we went down for breakfast and the room was packed with other guest ll hope t get at least a slice of toast as the so called breakfast was not kept up and they were running out of everything so I grab a cup of coffee and we when out for breakfast before leaving town. I'd say this was not a stay I would ever want to endure again. in ending the room was very noisy and the area was just not a place that one would feel safe outside the room.

Room Tip: Pick any other place to rest, this place was horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Rovena M, Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

First, and foremost I would like to apoloigize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The housekeeper has been reprimanded. Our rooms have 32 inch flat screen tvs and we have (2) chairs per room. Again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Rovena Mitchell