“Dirty”

Ranked #1 of 1 Lester B&B and Inns
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Dirty”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My flight was canceled and this was the only place I was able to get a room. It smelled horrible and It was freezing cold. The heater didn't work very well and it was loud but the worst part was finding a cigarette butt and ashes under the sheets. After realizing that the sheets were not changed I had a hard time falling asleep. If I ever have another flight canceled in Philly, I think the airport floor will probably be cleaner than this place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Rovena M, General Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Goodmorning,
Please accept my deepest apologies for the condition of your guest room. The housekeeper has been reprimanded. I spoke to you in reference to this problem. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you.

Rovena Mitchell-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and Ii were in town for one night and our company set up a room near the airport so that we could rest before we left out the next morning. the best thing I have to say is the shower was hot and there was a bed. as it was late a night we felt we had no choice but to deal with what was had. the tv was a very old set with no remote, there were no chairs to sit o at all, no table even if we did have a chair. The room was dirty there was trash (soda Bottles) under the bed and the room smelled musty as if there was mode in it . The desk clerk acted as if doing her job was a problem almost as if checking us in was an inconvenience to her. we slept a couple hour because we were exhausted and just needed to rest, when we got ready to leave we went down for breakfast and the room was packed with other guest ll hope t get at least a slice of toast as the so called breakfast was not kept up and they were running out of everything so I grab a cup of coffee and we when out for breakfast before leaving town. I'd say this was not a stay I would ever want to endure again. in ending the room was very noisy and the area was just not a place that one would feel safe outside the room.

Room Tip: Pick any other place to rest, this place was horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Rovena M, Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
First, and foremost I would like to apoloigize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The housekeeper has been reprimanded. Our rooms have 32 inch flat screen tvs and we have (2) chairs per room. Again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Rovena Mitchell
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business and I will not stay here ever again. The staff was friendly. The room was huge but I had tile under the carpet by the bathroom the was very lose. It was sagging in that spot. I did not feel safe there. Someone got the wrong room tried to come into my room. That god the door did not unlock. The people that were next to me were loud. It may be very close to the airport, but I will never stay there again

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Rovena M, General Manager at Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Goodmorning: I am sorry for the floor problems you experienced, the floor has been repaired.
I thank you for bringing this problem to our attention.

Rovena Mitchell-GM
Intercourse, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Pretty basic budget hotel. Good location, front desk staff is pretty decent and helpful. Being low end brings in some trashy elements to the property. Police banging on the door next to me wasn't overly conducive to my sleeping attempts, nor was the off and on noisy AC. Rooms are basic. Internet service needs improvement.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I stay in hotels 300+ days yearly. This hotel exterior is clean and wellaintained, the room was clean and the beds was fresh and comfortable. I don't know anything about the neighborhood, but it wasn't a concern for me. Overall, a good place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is the biggest dump on the filthiest part of town. Dirty rooms, shady people hanging out outside the hotel. I think prostitution was going on. My wife saw a mouse. We didn't even make it the night. Save yourself, don't stay here!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Todd2323
LaGrange
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We arrived at this hotel after a long drive.The beds were like sleeping in hammocks. My husband and I were supposed to stay in Philadelphia for two days but left early due to the room. It was clean. I have never written a poor review for anything, but I just could not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deborah S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lester
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport

Been to Quality Inn Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!