“Great food”
Review of Osteria Avanti

Osteria Avanti
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Avanti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Leola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 23/ Main Street New Holland Ave.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Love this place stayed here with my husband for valentines day very romantic and the food is great like the bar restaurant too mazzi great service love the menu at the bar and great desert
Always a great bottle service and love the tour

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We loved this restaurant, so will you. And do not let the fact that it is a hotel stop you from going there!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a wedding a few weeks ago and came into your restaurant on the advice of a friend. What a find. The service ( Shane was our server) was impeccable, the food was superb and the atmosphere was interesting. While not typical "Lancaster County" food, this place certainly exceeded our expectations and we look froward to a return trip to dine with you again.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had the white bean sausage soup with pesto. It was super great. I am going to try and make something similar when I get home.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The whole lunch menu looked terrific but I settled on the Tenderloin Steak Tips with Wild Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers and Demi Glaze and a fresh salad. Our server was very knowledgeable at the entire menu. We will be back soon.