“The beautiful gardens make it a special place!”

The Inn at Leola Village
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leola
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent three nights at the inn and had a wonderful time! Our room had a little kitchen and sitting room which was a pleasant surprise. It was made up nicely each afternoon when we were out taking in the local sights. Special thanks to the cleaning staff and the gardeners!

Breakfasts were delicious, but we would have liked more variation in the items put out for the guests. By the third day, we were ready for something different than egg frittata. My husband would have liked some bacon or sausage links.

My spa experience was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank bookwormva

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I found this place a few years ago and after this last visit it is now our favorite place. I can see why Forbes Travel gave The Inn at Leola the coveted 4 star rating. First let me start at the reservation process. I have never been asked when making reservations at a hotel if I was celebrating something special. I told Lidia over the phone that I was bringing my wife in for our anniversary since she asked. I didn't think about it until Ann and Kelly checked us in and took us to our gorgeous suite where there was chilled champagne waiting for us. Nice touch.. My wife absolutely loved it. The room was as beautiful and comfortable as always. Breakfast is now served in the casual restaurant which was by the way fantastic. Every single staff member we came in contact with was so sweet and helpful. Thank you to The Inn at Leola for giving us one of our most memorable anniversary celebrations ever!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Patrick K
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stumbled upon the Inn at Leola on our travels in Lancaster. It is tough to see the entire property from the street but, once you pull into the compound it looks a bit like a little village. The room was huge. The breakfast was delicious. The restaurant was excellent. There is a game room and fitness area. The property has a spa but, we didn't get a chance to use it since we were passing through for the night. The best part is that the Inn is close to everything but, far enough away to be a really peaceful place.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room back from the road in the main building which was great since breakfast and the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jppelle1
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My sister wanted to go here for her sixty-fifth birthday and I am so glad we did! We had a raspberry scrub and a hot stone massage for almost two hours! Missy was wonderful. I have some hip issues (need a total hip replacement) but I'm putting it off until I'm retired and she didn't say a word when I kept changing my position.
We ate afterwards at the restaurant. The bartender/server, Etan, explained there was a wedding and placed us where we would be comfortable. We ordered a bottle of wine and two small plates. Wrong name, they were huge! Etan was marvelous! He was charming and extremely knowledgeable! All in all, a lovely afternoon and a great place for a small celebration! Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Phyllis K
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Found this hotel on travel zoo, and after reading the great reviews decided to book it. My husband and I stayed in the room near the pool (upstairs), sorry don't remember name of room, but it was amazing!!! Huge room, nicely decorated, whirlpool, huge bathroom, French doors that open to pool courtyard , and much more....breakfast was included, and it was delicious. ......highly recommend for a quiet getaway or girls getaway!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as part of a tour group. We had the bridal suite and it was massive! A really beautiful room, huge spa, shower, fireplace. So cosy and homely. A nice place tucked away in a sleepy town. Would recommend if you are driving through.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn T
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place was exactly what we were looking for and exceeded our expectations. We wanted a relaxing night away from the kids and this was perfect. Our room by the pool was very nice and large. Beautiful large bathroom and whirlpool in the room. All staff members we came in contact with were very courteous and professional. I had a signature pedicure in the day spa and they were great as well. We spent our time playing pool in the billiard room, strolling the small garden path and sitting by the pool. We had dinner at the casual restaurant and if you go get the fries! SO GOOD! The free breakfast was great as well and I even loved the coffee which I am picky about. This was the best hotel stay my husband and I have ever had and we hope to go again!

Room Tip: The rooms by the pool were private and beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leola
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#1 of 40 in Lancaster
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)

Been to The Inn at Leola Village? Share your experiences!