“Hidden Gem!”

The Inn at Leola Village
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leola
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Even though I live in Lancaster, I have never checked out this amazing property hidden just outside the city! I attended a wedding at Casa di Fiori this summer and I was pleasantly surprised! It was a unique wedding where every element was held at the same venue! It was so convenient and took a lot of hassle out of having to travel and navigate from the ceremony to the reception. All elements of the event were presented beautifully, i.e.: the flowers, candle displays, food (both hors d'oeuvres, dinners, and wedding cake), the wait staff, and the hotel's property itself! The Inn at Leola Village is a place I would picture to be in magazines, not here in little old Lancaster! I was blown away with the attention to detail all around and would definitely return to experience other amenities available at the property, the hotel rooms, spa, and restaurants! From what I've seen so far, I'm sure aim to please and deliver!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Imagine yourself driving into a lovely Inn after a long day on the road, checking into a lovely room only to be greeted by no air conditioning. Not a good start. We were assured that the air would be on when we returned from a show at Sight and Sound. Hours later when we returned, we walked into our room only to find that the room temperature was now 80 and still no air conditioning. My husband went to the front desk and was asked if we wouldn't mind staying in the room if they brought in a fan. Our room would be discounted. Since I was not available, my husband shared the good news with me. I promptly went to the front desk and demanded a new room. After a short (but somewhat frustrating exchange) we were given an upgrade to a lovely room with AIR CONDITIONING. The beds were comfortable, although our room did have a strange smell of what seemed like moth balls--not sure what that was. Yes Leola Village, first impressions do last.

The young lady at the front desk when we initially checked in yesterday was wonderful. She returned much to my relief this morning when we checked out. She was friendly and even asked about our trip the previous day to Sight and Sound.

The European Breakfast is also lovely and the staff were fantastic. I think I would return--cautiously. Overall, a nice place -- lesson learned.

Room Tip: Check room out first before formally checking in.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gentlebreeze1
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I attended a wedding here and everything was incredible from start to finish. The food was amazing. The staff took care of every need we could ask for. I recommend coming here to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Troy K
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had our wedding there 2 weekends ago and I cannot even put into words how amazing it was!! The treatment to not just us but our guests as well was more than we could have asked for. The staff was flawless!! They served everyone fast and everyone's meals were hot and exactly what we expected! The bartenders handled our semi rowdy group with ease and were speedy with their service, as well as precise!! We had a signature drink and they made every single one perfectly!! The florist, Tracey, was amazing!! The flowers were everything we wanted and more!! Our center pieces were amazing and the ceremony was decorated beautifully! They followed through for EVERY detail!!! The entire night ran smoothly and was more than we could have ever imagined!!! Stephanie made sure everything ran on time and that everyone was where they needed to be, which is a huge help when there is so much going on! Needless to say the WHOLE experience was beyond perfect and exceeded our expectations!! If you are even considering getting married The Inn at Leola Village should be your FIRST pick! The property is breathtaking and the venue is perfect and does everything for itself! The staff is on point and really makes your big day special!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE INN FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY TOO!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our Trafalgar tour included this hotel and what a pleasant surprise it was!
Almost Spanish in style, every turn revealed another surprise with every nook and cranny beautifully crafted in marble, solid wood and high quality elaborate fittings.
Laundry was a priority at the time and a game of snooker ( on a quite respectable table) was available while waiting for the machine to finish.
Our room was enormous with rich, luxurious decor. A sense of humour was apparent with a variety of signs available for use on the bed and on the door handle... I wont spoil the surprise.
Unfortunately, we did not have time to make use of the spa provided in our room...next time!
While a little dimly lit and with rather thin walls, the novelty of the place made up for it.
Our tour group had a special meal in the 100 x 60 foot banquet hall, focusing on Amish food and served by Amish, which was very well done.
Sadly, breakfast was a disappointment with our group finding numerous items had run out or were about to run out, and the serving staff seemed to be either inexperienced or lacking in leadership when informed of these problems.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Graham A
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A Gem in Lancaster. My Wife and I stayed at the Inn at Leola 2 nights and could not find anything we did not enjoy. The spa was wonderful and the restaurant just out of this world!!!
Rooms are clean spacious and the service received is definitely worthy of its 4 diamond rating.
We will be back!!!

Room Tip: We Enjoyed the Parlor suites
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Beautiful decor.
Outstanding gardens (the most gorgeous white roses i have ever seen)
Caring, friendly and engaged staff
Delectable food
Relaxing atmosphere
I can hardly wait to return for the Spa

In a word....Paradise

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leola
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
#1 of 40 in Lancaster
AmishView Inn & Suites
AmishView Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Bird in Hand

Been to The Inn at Leola Village? Share your experiences!