“Good but expensive”
Review of The Log Cabin

The Log Cabin
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Leola
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Log Cabin is an upscale restaurant specializing in local farm to table cuisine, historic rustic décor and exquisite service. The Cabin is perfect for a special occasion with a significant other, casual dinner with friends, family gatherings, business meetings and receptions. Surrounded by 6 acres of the Lehoy Forest in the beautiful Lancaster County countryside, the Cabin is a local classic with new age warmth and flare.
East Earl, PA, United States
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I visited the Log Cabin restaurant because he had been there previously for a work related dinner. He told me it was good but not really memorable. He couldn't even remember what he had to eat. Since he didn't pay on that visit he wasn't very aware of the pricing.
Upon entering we were greeted by a very nice hostess. We were able to sit quickly since I had made reservations and because the restaurant was 80% empty. We were surprised for a Friday evening. The waiter was helpful but didn't give us a lot of attention. He left us waiting to order for long periods of time. It seemed like he was more interested in helping his other tables who seemed like they might be "regulars". Our food was good, not excellent or memorable, and we felt it was a bit expensive for what we got. We are not huge eaters so we don't expect plates overflowing.
As we left we both agreed, it was nice evening but definitely not a place to return to for a long while.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Karrieak

Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
“birthday dinner”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

we would highly recommend people come to the log cabin for dinner. everytime we have been there has been truly a wonderful dining experience. we were just there for my birthday Saturday October 5 and as always the food, and service was topnotch.

• Visited October 2013
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Wonderful Special Occasion Restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I went out to dinner here upon the recommendation of the owners of the bed and breakfast we were staying at. Fabulous food. I had scallops topped with hazelnuts which were amazing!. I have to say, the soup I had, potato and leek was probably one of the best I've ever had, large bowl, was full after eating the soup. The waiter was extremely attentive. Very glad we listened to the advice and made a trip to eat here!

• Visited September 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

What a lovely place for a special dinner with special people in your life! I ordered the scallops and it was the best scallops I have ever had. My husband had the pork chop. It was amazing. It had to be at least 3 inches thick which I think is why it took a LONG time to get our dinner. Our server seemed to be having a bad evening. He was very indifferent to his tasks and did not rise to the standard that this type of a restaurant would want as a server. We all have bad days and we never know what is going on in our personal lives...with that being said...he should have asked to have the night off. The history of this place is another fun reason to try this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dix7616
Lancaster PA
“Better than ever! Great steaks, service & atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were a party of six on a Saturday night and received attentive service in the Log Cabin's unmatched surroundings. You could spend the evening just looking at the paintings. Everyone was pleased with their meal -- we live in Lancaster County & had our best of the season tomatoes here. Highly recommend the Log Cabin.

• Visited August 2013