“Wonderful Special Occasion Restaurant”
Review of The Log Cabin

The Log Cabin
Reserve with OpenTable
The Log Cabin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Leola
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Log Cabin is an upscale restaurant specializing in local farm to table cuisine, historic rustic décor and exquisite service. The Cabin is perfect for a special occasion with a significant other, casual dinner with friends, family gatherings, business meetings and receptions. Surrounded by 6 acres of the Lehoy Forest in the beautiful Lancaster County countryside, the Cabin is a local classic with new age warmth and flare.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I went out to dinner here upon the recommendation of the owners of the bed and breakfast we were staying at. Fabulous food. I had scallops topped with hazelnuts which were amazing!. I have to say, the soup I had, potato and leek was probably one of the best I've ever had, large bowl, was full after eating the soup. The waiter was extremely attentive. Very glad we listened to the advice and made a trip to eat here!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

What a lovely place for a special dinner with special people in your life! I ordered the scallops and it was the best scallops I have ever had. My husband had the pork chop. It was amazing. It had to be at least 3 inches thick which I think is why it took a LONG time to get our dinner. Our server seemed to be having a bad evening. He was very indifferent to his tasks and did not rise to the standard that this type of a restaurant would want as a server. We all have bad days and we never know what is going on in our personal lives...with that being said...he should have asked to have the night off. The history of this place is another fun reason to try this restaurant.

1  Thank dix7616
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were a party of six on a Saturday night and received attentive service in the Log Cabin's unmatched surroundings. You could spend the evening just looking at the paintings. Everyone was pleased with their meal -- we live in Lancaster County & had our best of the season tomatoes here. Highly recommend the Log Cabin.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It has always been a unique place to dine, but a number of years ago we stopped going because of poor value. Last night I was there to give it a chance, I done! If you want a excellent diner with atmosphere for to the Loft.

4  Thank s90n
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Log Cabin was and still is one of the finer dining establishments in Lancaster County. After being closed for some time, it has reopened under new owners. My wife and I had a great meal under the evening sky on their outdoor patio. The wait service was attentive and well paced which allowed us to enjoy a spectacular filet with all the trimmings. This is a great venue for anyone wanting a fine meal in pleasant surroundings with an ever present feeling of elegance.

1  Thank Gerry17601