“Worth the price!”

West Shore Plaza Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Food and service was good.....probably the most extensive menu I've ever seen! Parking is convenient as this restaurant is located in a shopping center.

1  Thank Art17033

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I ate at this family restaurant last night with my mom, Choosing from their daily specials, we both had scrod with a taco crust and baked potatoes. The fish was delicious and fresh, and the taco crust a bit spicy. I had started with a chicken corn soup that tasted very homemade, and had bits of very tender chicken, and was nicely seasoned. I am looking forward to trying the restaurant again next time I visit my mom.

The menu is diner-like and diverse; it also has some Greek specialities. Service was prompt and attentive. Our hot tea came with 2 cups of water and two tea bags.

1  Thank Theos_leftluggage
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The moring after Thanksgiving, my family and I visited the West Shore Plaza Family Restaurant. My initial impression was favorable. We were a group of 14. The staff immediately set about arranging tables for us. Most of us were given menus, the rest of us shared...that was OK. No problem. I don't believe our server was new, but she obviously didn't want to be at work and/or taking care of a group this size. She was slow and in attentive. Only when we were completely finished with our meal, did she return to see if we needed anything further and/or to refill our drinks. The food was good and it was served hot, but it wasn't anything I'd rave about. Perhaps a smaller group, maybe 2 or 3 - might have better luck!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

This suburban shopping center spot is always busy for breakfast and it should be. Breakfast is their strong suit. Sadly, I have been disappointed with lunch and dinner.
The room is large so the wait is not too long.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Our family has visited this restaurant on several occasions, the latest being this past weekend. In my opinion it is an average family type diner/restaurant. Some of the dishes are very good, some are average at best. The sandwich platters are tasty, and the basic meals are good as well. The menu is expansive with a lot of choices. With that in mind, some of the items are pretty weak (wings, ½ roast chicken). The salad bar is not impressive, basic salad with a few choices. The soups were good – we enjoyed the seafood bisque, and the chicken noodle was OK, but a bit too salty. The red sauce for Italian type dishes had cinnamon, which gave a different type of taste, but not our favorite.
The service has always been good and friendly, although our waiter this time appeared to have too many tables. The prices are average for this type of restaurant, maybe a touch high.
We will be back due to the convenience. The food is good, not great, and has a choice for everyone.