“The best”
Review of The Pizza Grille

The Pizza Grille
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Pizza Grille offers stylish and casual dining at each of our locations in Lemoyne, Camp Hill & Carlisle, which all include covered outdoor dining year round. Voted Simply the Best by Harrisburg Magazine since 2003, The Pizza Grille offers award winning gourmet pizzas, hand chopped salads, fresh seafood, specialty sandwiches, pasta, homemade soups & more. Our homemade pizza dough is made in house daily & we strive to use the freshest ingredients from our local suppliers.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything is great at this place. The service is awesome and the food is great. The best part is it is very affordable. By far my favorite in central pa.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I like to each together when we can and that includes eating out. One of our very favorite places to eat is the Pizza Grille. First the service has always been excellent. Thw aiters are quick to refill you glass and are very attentive to your needs. That in itself is very rare indeed. The food is outstanding. The personal sized pizzas are very flavorful and each one if prepared fresh just for you. The chopped salads are also great. We usually split the salad and share pizza. You will not be disappointed with anything on the menu.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Quality, service and ambiance are good. It can get very crowded and noisy though. I do not like being crowded, overhearing everything said at the next table or having to move to allow people to pass There is nothing on the menu that I long to return for, so this is a place I go only when someone I'm dining with selects it. After so many years, I'm a little disappointed that there hasn't been any innovation in the menu. You don't have to abandon dishes that sell to make other offerings.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Love the three mushroom pizza and the pizza margherita. The Melange salad is to die for....
Not very expensive, but tastes like it should be.
It's a byob and it's usually pretty packed. We oftentimes, call ahead and take it home. It's just as good. Go check it out.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I go here at least twice a week. Also have my staff there for lunches on occassion. The wait staff are SUPER nice and very accommodating. This establishment is BYOB. I am lucky enough to work fairly close to the restaurant, so I am able to get there and back in less than an hour for lunch. Fruit and nut salad is awesome. Also try their grilled chicken sandwich.

Been to The Pizza Grille? Share your experiences!