“Friday Fried Fish Special!”

Uncle George' s Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

We split the Friday Fried Fish Special ($10.50) and were pleasantly surprised! The fish was fresh with a nice light batter on a fresh soft bun. it came with fresh cut french fries and cole slaw. Both were yummo! the staff was so accommodating and friendly. great little luncheonette! will definitely go back!

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Best homemade soup anywhere!! Fresh cut fries and the best crab cakes. Always friendly staff. Stop almost every weekend.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Best place in the West Shore Farmer's Market!!! The seafood soups are the best I've ever had!! The fresh cut fries are delicious!! And the people running it aren't bad either!

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times. I've has the fried fish sandwich, the fried scallops, the butterfly shrimp. All are very good. Their fries are fresh cut, however I won't order them again. I've had some that were still cold and they are always soggy. I enjoy their cole slaw and their fried corn -what I would call- fritter.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

All she-crab soup lovers must stop at their booth at the West Shore Farmer's Market on the last Friday of every month when she-crab soup is served. It is indeed the best I have ever tasted