“Basic American Family Dining”

Boulevard Drive-In Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Lehighton
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food was pretty decent, although a bit heavy on the deep fried, and the service was friendly. I took my mother here for dinner at her request, and she seemed to enjoy it.

1  Thank RingoShort
There are newer reviews for Boulevard Drive-In Restaurant

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I think they changed hands, because the food is definitely different, especially the chicken, it's like the frozen ones, I know, I get those in the market, and there potato soup has really changed, sometimes watery, or too thick, before it was just right, and hot!

1  Thank 153Susan
Reviewed June 29, 2012

A nice 50's diner in Ashland, PA. We always have good food at "Danny's" as they are also known. I love their homemade hot sauce that you can get on your burger or you can buy it by the pint to take home. Really good ice cream and chicken fingers.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

It's a long menu, but I felt no comfort ordering anything other than standard diner fare. The hot roast beef sandwich was tasty and good portion. The french fries were your standard frozen. The gravy was OK. My wife had a grilled chicken salad. She said the salad was nothing special, but the chicken was delicious. The iced tea was from a mix.
We'd stop here if in the area al lunch time, but wouldn't make a special trip.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

My wife and I ate here recently (again). My wife ended up with instant mashed potatoes. The restaurant has slipped significantly over the past couple of years, so I do not recommend the sit-down dinner. If you need fast food on the go, this place is OK.

1  Thank AlphaRam