“Good, inexpensive lunch spot!”
Review of Bagel Bunch

Bagel Bunch
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Lehighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This little shop has consistently good wraps, sandwiches and hoagies. She also offers soups, bottle drinks, bagged snacks and ice cream. Prices are VERY good and the staff are friendly and hard-working.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank DonnE57

Reviewed July 5, 2017

This is my favorite Bagel shop. I regularly grieve the fact that I live more then 2 hours away from it and that once my small stash of bagels brought home from my trips to the area are gone that I will just have to make due with local bagels until I return. Since my trips are every year or two, this is just barely tolerable. All of the bagels are wonderful but my favourite is the Everything Bagel, because they do it right by putting the Everything Everywhere (ie both sides of the bagel). Slathered with a slightly less then healthy quantity of cream cheese its a joy to devour. Their oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious also, as is the coffee and well honestly every meal we've ever had there. We always plan our visits to the area with a stop there on the way home to stock up on both the bagels and the rolls and also the spreads.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Skye23
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Only been here 2x, but so good. Had the salmon BLT...awesome! The smoothies are off the hook! I would suggest getting another blender as the wait for 4 different smoothies was too long. Other than that, good stuff.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Elisa D
Reviewed May 11, 2017

LONG wait no matter when we visited, we tried three times, won't go back. Avocado was hard as a rock and in tiny slices - just tell us it's hard and we'll order something else! Not the cleanest place, and the coffee 'bar' was very odd. Counter servers need to wear gloves or stop touching their face and hair all the time.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Food is always good, people are friendly. Coming from Brooklyn bagels are always fresh and great. I suggest if you are in town stop by and grab a few.

Date of visit: April 2017