“We HAPPILY Stay Here Again!”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), PA
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lehighton
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Our first impression was amazing. my husband greg and i arrived first with my sisters and their husbands arriving not far behind. we only get together a few times a year and this year we chose the poconos! we were greeted by the cutest dog ever looking over the desk! we made a 'special request' and the staff was kind and worked their magic to make it possible. we were very grateful! our room was wonderful. flat screen tv, micro, fridge, wifi, clean bright bathroom, sham/con/lotion,facewipes, hairdryer, means to make coffee, the bed was soft and the drapes kept out the light. vending machine and ice were available in hallway. complimentary coffee and cookies/granola bars & apples were available as well. we swam twice and the water was clear, lots of towels, and was very relaxing. breakfast was a little hetic but manageable. we had a wonderful weekend in the poconos and the Country Inn & Suites was a big part of it. told our kids about it, now they want to visit! we WILL be back! thank you staff, everything was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Ilovecountry, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), PA, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2010

Deborah,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we definitely appreciate your sweet comments and enjoy hearing them! I am extremely glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate all of your wants and needs, we can not wait for you to have a return stay and bring your children with as well.

Sincere thanks,
Jennifer Lesher

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Were in the area doing some site seeing and hiking. Check-in was fast and easy.

Room was clean and had the basics (shampoo, conditioner, Lotion, etc.), flat panel TV, mini frig and microwave. The bed was comfortable but wasn't a fan of the feather pillows.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

The hotel is directly off the PA Turnpike but we didn't find the road noise to be a problem.

The free continental breakfast was fine. Included the basics (cereal, toast, bagels, etc).
1 thing that always annoys me is when only whole milk is available. For those who use skim or fat free you'll be eating your cereal dry here. You'll also we out of luck scoring some slenda or equal.

You can't go wrong staying here if you'er in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bjm1271
Reviewed September 4, 2010

We travelled from australia to go to the nascar at pocono, I booked the hotel online after checking out trip advisor. This place was great , It was clean, modern ,had a great indoor pool for the kids the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you & a good breakfast
It was a nice drive to the track from here as well

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2010

We just got back from a weekend trip and stayed at this hotel because of the reviews on this site. I have to say we were sorely disappointed. The place was DIRTY! We arrived on Friday and left on Sunday and the same food crumbs that littered the hall that were there when we arrived were there when we left. There was some sticky food residue on one of the tables in our room and it was in the center of a white counter and were obvious. The room was definitely not cleaned before our arrival, maybe a quick wipe down. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Ilovecountry, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), PA, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2010

Dear Gregdrose,

I was very saddened to hear of your unpleasant stay with us. Please believe, your examples stated above are NOT our standard practices. Here at Country Inn & Suites, Lehighton, we pride ourselves on our cleanliness scores, which are one of the highest in the company. I currently can not find any guests named Greg whom stayed with us in June, if you could please call the hotel or email me personally so we can speak about this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Again I am sorry for your dismay.

Jennifer, DOS

Reviewed June 21, 2010

This was our first time staying at a Country Inn and Suites. We loved it!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Ilovecountry, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), PA, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2010

Dear smitty1KerrcountyTX,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and your kind words; if you are ever in the area again we would be happy to have you again!

Best regards,
Jennifer
DOS

Reviewed June 17, 2010

This is the second time I have stayed here in 6 months and couldn't be happier. Both times were for 5 nights. The staff is curtious, helpful and attentive. The rooms are clean and spacious with fridges and microwaves. The breakfast is ample and the hot items change everyday. It is an extreamly quiet motel. Although the motel rooms to the back of the building are at the toll booth for the turnpike, you won't hear the traffic if you turn on the fan in your room. I did that and never heard a thing. The beds are comfy with pillowtops and comforters. My family had alot of fun in the pool. The location is great for Jim Thorpe activities and Pocono fun. I will stay there everytime I go to Lehighton.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Ilovecountry, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), PA, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2010

Dear shortcak321,

We are so glad you decided to stay with us at Country Inn and Suites, Lehighton…but we are even more thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and are planning to return. We pride ourselves in trying to make our guests feel that they are staying at a home away from home and comments like yours make us feel we are not only doing our jobs but making friends along the way. Again thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon! Have a great summer if we don’t see you before then.

Jennifer
DOS

Reviewed June 6, 2010

I stayed at this hotel 5/13/10 and for a second time in 2 weeks had another great stay. Perhaps next time I will be lucky enough to try the new coffee (my only complaint, but I am told they are switching) because I will be back when I need a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

Hopefully you can come back soon...the new COFFEE is here!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehighton
Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Mahoning Inn
#3 of 3 in Lehighton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven - Lake Harmony
Candlewood Suites Hazleton

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), PA? Share your experiences!