“Relaxing!”

Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lehighton
Palmerton
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I don't know when I've slept this well. The bed was huge and had amazing sheets. The staff were friendly and made the place a very stress-free, relaxing environment. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling or even just looking for a quick getaway. Two thumbs up!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our new beds are my favorite part of our hotel renovation and we are glad you love them too. We will see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stayed at this great hotel for two nights while attending a great friend's wedding. Super friendly staff, comfortable rooms with the expected amenities, great breakfast, and close to excellent area attractions. I will be back in the near future!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to send us yur amazing comments. My staff and I are so pleased your stay and it felt like all the comforts of home. We will definately see you again very soon.
Amarillo, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed for 4 days, 5 nights. Room was clean, complimentary breakfast was great. Internet access was OK. Had a bit of a time getting my Ipad to sign onto it, but eventually worked. Staff was very friendly. Overall a very good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for sending us your feedback from your stay. My staff and I will see you again very soon on your next trip back to the Poconos!
Trevose, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We always stay here when we go up to Jim Thorpe to see the change of seasons and to enjoy their fall festival. This hotel is centrally located so we can stay out of the hustle and bustle, but still be able to get to the small town for fun. There is a good restaurant next door, so you dont even have to drive after a tiring day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being a repeat customer and taking the time to post a wonderful review. Our guests love our location and close proximity to seasonal activities and only minutes from downtown Jim Thorpe. We will see you again very soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Over sprayed. It never went away. Matress and pillows not good! I've had better breakfasts at other Hamptons. The newely decorated rooms left alot to be desired. Wallpaper was not new and had previous picture hang marks. The furniture was outdated. And you knew this was coming, the toilet paper holder was missing. The faucet wasn't installed straight. Enough said!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you taking the time to post a review. We apologize for the strong fragrance and want you to know I have passed along your comments to our housekeeping staff. We will add your comments to our continuous improvement committee.
Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

my husband & I stayed here for a trip back to my 40th high school reunion. we arrived early to get aquainted with the area. the hotel staff and ameneties are very good. clean- quiet (I don't like traffic noise) and this was near the turnpike. our room/bed/sleep was comfortable and the next morning there was the pool- exercise- and breakfast bar that my husband raved about- with so many choices. we would recommend this hampton to all. and if the 50th reunion is nearby- we will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to having your back next year!
orefield, PA
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I got married at Blue Mountain in September and Booked a very large block of rooms for my out of town guests. This was the closest hotel to the Ski Area. The hotel was very clean, nice, recently renovated, with great breakfast. The front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful with anything we asked. We got a great group rate. They made sure my room was ready for early checkin at 8AM without me even asking (I was actually told they kept the room empty the night before so it would be ready when I arrived). The room I had was Huge and Clean with plenty of room for the bridal party to hang out and get ready. Lori, the manager was great with communication during the months and week prior to the wedding.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your amazing review and congratulations on your marriage! We are so elated to host your family and friends for your special day. We enjoyed working with you all. Congratulations again :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehighton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe
#2 of 6 in White Haven
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor

Been to Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)? Share your experiences!