“Going to Penns Peak ?!”

Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lehighton
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great hotel if you are going to Penns Peak for a concert ! It is close to the venue and staff is wonderful. There is an indoor pool and a fabulous pub next door to start the night or finish the night off. Breakfast was good, no problems !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for the amazing feedback from your stay. My staff and I are so pleased you enjoyed our hotel. Don't forget to check the upcoming concert listings and give us a call!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is best hotel in this area. Quitness in room was only issue. But I think t might be renovation happening during our stay. Love our stay rooms were clean and tidy. Breakfast was good staff was extremly helpfull abd clen pol

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your fantastic comments from your stay with us. I apologize for the noise during your stay. I have addressed this with our contractor to make certain this won't happen again. We will see you again very soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our stay at this Hampton Inn was great! I would highly recommend this hotel! The staff was extremely helpful and professional. The hotel is safe and secure and the parking area is well lit. The room exceeded my expectations and was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was hot and yummy! It is conveniently located to the Jim Thorpe and surrounding areas, if you plan to visit there you can't go wrong with this hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I am so delighted that you have enjoyed our hotel and staff. You know where to come and stay on your next trip to the Poconos!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been traveling with teams for the last 10 years. In all those years and trips staying at your place was the best!!! The communication, organization, and staff was/is great. The staff organizing 19 rooms for our team. When we got there all the room keys were waiting with the kids name on the envelope. When we checked out all bills were together and ready. Literally spent 2 minutes at the desk for check-in and 1 minute for check-out. Normally when traveling with a large group issues arise, not here. We even had special request that were filled as space became available. I give the Hotel and Staff an A+.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for posting such wonderful feedback from your recent trip to Pa. I have shared your comments with all of my staff and they wanted me to let you know just how much they enjoyed having your team stay with us. You will always have a home in the Poconos. We promise to order warmer weather the next time you come and visit!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We've stayed here many times during trips from New England to Maryland. We hadn't done so for nearly two years, and the new decor was a pleasant surprise. We were given a huge king suite--almost too huge, since the32" TV was nearly 24 feet from the king sized bed, but that wasn't a big deal for us. The bed was comfy; the sofa bed for our daughter was all made up, which has not been the case with many other hotels. The room was clean and nicely decorated. There were a few minor glitches because of the renovations, which are still in process. For example, the bathroom had no toilet paper holder (they're on order, we were told) and no hook on the back of the door. Breakfast wasn't the best Hampton Inn fare, but was ok. Now for what keeps us coming back: the pool. Unlike many hotel pools, which are tending to be quite small and often no more than 4 feet deep, this one is quite large and 5 feet deep so one can do water aerobics. The staff is very friendly and responsive. Our AARP rate was quite a bargain and entitled us to extend checkout till 2 pm, so we had a leisurely time in the pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for writing a review from your stay with us. We are so happy you and your family had a great time and especially loved our indoor pool. Our renovations are almost complete and guests are really impressed with the changes and upgrades we have done. If you need a place to stop and stay on your way home from Maryland just give us a call.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice with family when gathering for an occassion for a family member in the area. This hotel was very clean, the staff were very courteous and helpful. We had an after party in the hotel lobby and the staff were fine with it. The breakfast was good for a continental breakfast. I would have given this hotel 5 stars but the pillows were lacking support.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your return stay to our hotel and your feedback pertaining to our pillows. We are glad you had a great stay otherwise and the next time you are visiting the Poconos please give me a call personally.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I see potential here. First, the place is clean and the service is friendly. To be clear I would stay here again but not as my first choice. There had been a fire over a month ago but the back door by the burnt exterior was not secure as of 5/19/13 which posed a major security concern. Also, the room locks are the older style key-cards that I believe have considerable security issues. The room numbers were paper (never saw that before). The breakfast had a decent selection for a free / included breakfast but could have been a little better quality (the french toast at 7 am was inedible and couldn't have been there tat long).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for feedback from your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the impression we left on you. Our hotel internal renovations are almost complete as well as our exterior. I have addressed your security concerns with our back door and ensure it is working properly. Our guest rooms have been renovated and we are in the process of completing our hallways and signage package. Our guest room door locks are compliant with all security standards. I have passed along your comments to my breakfast attendant. I really hope you consider giving us another try. I know you will have a better stay than this. Please contact me personally the next time you are visiting Jim Thorpe.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehighton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe
Mahoning Inn
Mahoning Inn
#3 of 3 in Lehighton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville

Been to Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)? Share your experiences!