“Great Family fun”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Family fun”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We Have Been Here A Few Times. Always Have A Great Time. They Have Hay Rides,Corn Maze, Haunted Woods, 3D Fun House, Carnival Rides, Pumpkin Picking, Digging For Treasure. So Many Fun Things For Kids. They Also Have Alot Of Great Food. Very Reasonably Priced.

1 Thank Maria G

Syracuse, NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Worked well for us”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We did a bit of exploring while visiting Gettysburg and this country store fit the bill. I love to explore on country road and country stores. This place was huge and I only found it via my phone while we were driving in the area. I picked up some trinkets for our grand kids here, penny candy or course and a few holiday decorations. The only thing I did not like about the place was the fact that they sold kittens and puppies. God knows where they came from. There were other attractions outside that we did not explore. Think they were play areas for kids.

Syracuse, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A country store!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Huge - warehouse sized country store. I liked the yellow path on the floor so we would not get lost. There was so much stuff to look at in all categories - from hardware to decorations to puppies - that it would take days to really see it all. Definitely warehouse style - things were very dusty. Fun to look - prices varied from great to over priced - fascinating things to look at!

Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
“before the fire”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The store used to be a lot bigger and had two floors, a few years ago the store caught fire and they rebuilt it. I'm a local to the area and can tell you although it's not what it used to be it's still pretty great. They moved the animals outside because when the fire happened many animals died in the pet store inside. Including a horse or donkey (can't remember which) when it got spooked and ran back inside the burning building. It was very sad and devastating to all of us who love and grew up around the store. We still love it though and still love taking the kids there. They love everything they get to see and touch and love the movie area as well as the petting zoo, it may not be as big as it once was but it's still just a great place to visit and enjoy with your kids.

West Long Branch, New Jersey
145 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,360 helpful votes
“Animals in petting zoo in poor condition”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We took a young family member here this weekend to see the "petting zoo". It was horrible. The animals were basically living on concrete, with a small amount of shade. The pens were way too small. I hope they are taken in at night and given a larger area to live in. The llamas were in terrible shape, with a visible skin condition. I found it very upsetting.

The general store has a bit of everything, from Christmas decorations, to kitchen ware, wine, food, candy, bird food, etc. There are also live animals for sale inside, from rabbits to dogs and cats, again kept in too small cages.

The prices here were just like everywhere else. There were no bargains, no exciting finds, nothing to go out of your way for. There is a large outdoor area filled with pumpkins and gourds. The best thing we saw here were the "peanut pumpkins"

I would not come here again. I don't think it is humane to keep animals in the conditions they are in, both indoors and out.

2 Thank MiouMiou