All reviews breakfast was delicious mountain view room hot tub get away jim thorpe room fireplace person jacuzzi thought of everything indoor pool and jacuzzi bed and breakfast favorite getaway chocolate covered pretzels fruit cup gift basket rooms are gorgeous complimentary snacks every amenity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I came here to celebrate ten years together. We stayed in the Mountain View room which is the oldest part of the cabin--circa 1750. We marveled at the idea that this historic property is so modern and comfortable now! Our room had a hot tub and a plush Queen bed. We spent our time going between the room and the pool. We enjoyed playing games, watching movies, savoring our delicious meals, and relaxing by the gas stove fireplace reading books in big easy chairs. The stay was expensive, but it was an important occasion for us so we made the investment in our own relaxing weekend getaway.

Room tip: Mountain View is aptly named
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Inn, and everything there is so perfect that I honestly couldn’t have wished for anything else. The room was absolutely perfect, the candle lights makes everything so romantic, we didn’t want to leave the inn at all, they had amazing collection of dvds and board games (which we love), the breakfast was so delicious, Cheryl and Rhonda even left us a little welcome/congratulations card that I kept to always remember this amazing trip. This place is so perfect that everywhere else won’t ever be as good as The Inn, it’s been months now and I still keep daydreaming remembering how magical that weekend felt there. Make sure to walk around their property because they have a very nice view on top of the hill and a swing that made the whole experience even more romantic, just sitting there enjoying the view. The pool and jacuzzi was for sure one of the highlights, since pool is heated and clean, we did not want to leave. I am for sure coming back, hopefully soon! Thank you Cheryl and Rhonda for making such a magical place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I just returned from a two night stay at the Inn at Birch Wilds. This was our third visit to the Inn, and I have to say, it is now our favorite getaway spot in our area. Just a short hour and a half long ride from Philadelphia and you can step into total relaxation. The rooms are gorgeous, the breakfast is divine,the amenities wonderful (a hot tub and indoor pool-who can beat that?) and the scenery beautiful Cheryl and Rhonda are the perfect hosts. They will even make dinner for you if you decide you want to stay in (just give them a heads up). We will be returning soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed at this wonderful Inn to celebrate my birthday and I am so sad to leave. The hosts Cheryl and Rhonda were so attentive and warm. The food was so good that we didn't even have a need to venture out to a restaurant while we were here. Our room, Into the Wilds was amazingly cozy, beautiful, and romantic. Aside from a great snow tubing excursion, we chose to stay in and enjoy the positive and healing ambivance of the inn. I feel so at peace and happy from our stay. We are definitely coming back!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

What a hidden treasure in the Pocono Mountains! We spent 3 nights and 3 days at the Inn at Birchwilds on our honeymoon... it was like being in a time warp in this big beautiful 1750 romantic inn! Cheryl and Rhonda, the inn keepers, made our stay perfect... from the private swim time in the relaxing pool and hot tub, a library of games, to the food that exquisite and melted in your mouth ... They thought of everything ... we never left the Inn... everything we needed was there! Our suite was heavenly and romantic.... thank you for a perfect honeymoon! We will be back on our anniversaries for years to come!

Date of stay: December 2019