“A great place”
Review of Red Bandana Winery

Red Bandana Winery
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Leeper
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The wine is good and the staff is great. What really sets the place apart, however is the atmosphere that they have created. Unlike too many wineries, Red Bandana did not set themselves up as a store with a little tasting area. Instead, they made themselves a hangout, complete with tables, chairs, a big back porch, and even musicians from time to time. It is a great place to chill out with a couple friends (and a few glasses of wine).

2  Thank Jmpst

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Most of the wines we tried were fruit wines - raspberry, peach, etc. Did not like the dry reds at all. Guitarist there on Saturday night outside on patio - needed to lower the amplification so people could hear each other talk.

1  Thank Hiker0957
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The staff here are extremely friendly and helpful. Wide selection of wines - you're sure to find something you like.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to PA for a weekend getaway before I started back to school next week. We love wine and often find it is hard to find a good winery with good wine. We stumbled upon Red Bandana! WOWWW!!!! It is a must! We actual stopped in on a day she was closed. The owner saw us and was so kind. She welcomed us in and took the time to explain the different wines! She is also an amazing artist! I can say that she did not have to let us in or even acknowledge us since she was closed, but still took the time out of her day to give us an amazing experience. It wasn't one of those just buy the wine and get out, it was enjoy the experience kind of place! I cannot wait to go back! So personal and I feel like I know her now! Since coming home I have tried the wine (which they have wine sampling during business hours!) and I am in love! I didn't get the headache that I normally do after about 2 glasses. Definately need to try it for yourself! Thanks again Red Bandana!!!! Amazing experience and cannot wait to come back! -Jessica and Eric (your OHIO people!!)

1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We happened upon this cute little place in the middle of no where and so so glad that we did. I sampled 5 and loved them all. My favorites were the Niagra and the Red Bandana Red. Wish I could pick it up and move it to Vermilion Ohio!

1  Thank Ang5024