“Fun bohemian type out of the way pretty scenery”
Review of Red Bandana Winery

Red Bandana Winery
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Leeper
Copley, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun bohemian type out of the way pretty scenery”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Most of the wines we tried were fruit wines - raspberry, peach, etc. Did not like the dry reds at all. Guitarist there on Saturday night outside on patio - needed to lower the amplification so people could hear each other talk.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hiker0957

Cleveland, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a great place.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The staff here are extremely friendly and helpful. Wide selection of wines - you're sure to find something you like.

Visited February 2013
Lorain, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to PA for a weekend getaway before I started back to school next week. We love wine and often find it is hard to find a good winery with good wine. We stumbled upon Red Bandana! WOWWW!!!! It is a must! We actual stopped in on a day she was closed. The owner saw us and was so kind. She welcomed us in and took the time to explain the different wines! She is also an amazing artist! I can say that she did not have to let us in or even acknowledge us since she was closed, but still took the time out of her day to give us an amazing experience. It wasn't one of those just buy the wine and get out, it was enjoy the experience kind of place! I cannot wait to go back! So personal and I feel like I know her now! Since coming home I have tried the wine (which they have wine sampling during business hours!) and I am in love! I didn't get the headache that I normally do after about 2 glasses. Definately need to try it for yourself! Thanks again Red Bandana!!!! Amazing experience and cannot wait to come back! -Jessica and Eric (your OHIO people!!)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jessica G
Vermilion, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We happened upon this cute little place in the middle of no where and so so glad that we did. I sampled 5 and loved them all. My favorites were the Niagra and the Red Bandana Red. Wish I could pick it up and move it to Vermilion Ohio!

1 Thank Ang5024
Delaware, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A new favorite”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

While returning from a Canadian / New York winery tour we passed thru the Allegheny Forest of PA. We stopped at a few winerys there also and got a tip on this new and up coming show case. After finding our way there we found we arrived minutes from their closing. The owner Kate greeted us and insisted we come in and she went to great lengths to accomodate our visit. Her array of crafted wines and gourmet sausage / cheese plates were superb. She even had a stocked humidor of great cigars for the cigar aficionado...The relaxing country atmosphere was soothing while sitting on the large wrap around porch..If you are in the area, make sure you stop in the Red Bandana Winery.

Visited June 2012