“A classic! ”

The Lederach Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Lederach
Description: Through attention to detail, creative presentations, customizedmenus and finally, great customer service we strive to maintain excellence. Our food is brought to you by fouroutstanding chefs who work together to create delicious menuitems with exceptional presentation. If you think the food looksgood, wait until you try it! Our specialty blended teas add just theright splash of flavor to the entire experience. Join us for breakfastor lunch and don’t forget to bring your family and friends! TheLederach Tea Room is “historically changing the perspective ondining”.
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

The Lederach Tea Room has been a favorite since it's first opening! Some glitches when ownership changed, but they've definitely ironed them out. Sure, service can be slow on busy days, which are many. But the food is always fresh and delicious. Their home made soups are a must! It's such a homey and comfy atmosphere and a great place to feel unrushed when you want to sip great teas and have a great breakfast or lunch and catch up with a friend or two!

1  Thank Mary S
Matthew B, Manager at The Lederach Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

We are pleased to know you enjoy what we have to offer!!
Please come back and see us again!!!

-The Lederach Tea Room

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visit here frequently for breakfast on weekends. I do agree that it can be loud when full There are no soft surfaces and the tables are close together. It's set up in an old building that was once a county store. Original wide planked hardwood floors and plaster walls in the tea room, and the original rope operated elevator is still in the lobby area, preserved but not operational.

The manager is a dynamo. The guy is all over the place doing whatever needs doing and keeping the dining room running efficiently, and maintains a cool demeanor throughout. It can get very crowded, especially on Sunday mornings (the restaurant serves only breakfast on Sundays), but they do their best to keep things flowing without ever making you feel rushed through your meal.

There are always delicious breakfast specials, and they will do their best to cook things to order. The quiche selections are always delicious.

We have had lunch there as well and found the dishes to be as tasty as the breakfasts. Servers are pleasant and knowledgeable about the menu and the teas. Coffee is delicious too!

Great place, and I hope it continues to be successful.

1  Thank netjeffnkids1
Matthew B, Manager at The Lederach Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review!
we hope to have you back in sooner than later!

- The Lederach Tea Room

Reviewed November 12, 2016

We are moving into the area and stopped by on a recommendation of friends who probably did not have breakfast there on Saturdays. The noise level was nearly intolerable, the tables too close together, the décor a hodge podge of this and that and the staff under-manned.

The coffee was nice and hot and arrived quickly after we were seated. Breakfast arrived about 20 minutes after ordering which was way too long considering the noise level was too high to have a conversation. My toast arrived cold and unbuttered and the home fries that I requested be crispy were soggy and a bit on the greasy side. My wife ordered the french toast which she really liked, but was delivered sans syrup. Our waitress asked if she wanted syrup and before she left I informed her that my toast was cold. By the time she returned with the syrup, the french toast was cold and she failed to bring my toast. I told her it was too late to bother as I had eaten most of my breakfast.

Before receiving our check, the manager stopped by to inquire as to our satisfaction. He seemed concerned and said he would remove my breakfast from the bill. I would have preferred to pay for an enjoyable breakfast, but it was a nice gesture. Maybe weekends are just too hectic for what seemed to be a young and inexperienced wait staff. No excuse for the limp greasy home fries.

Hello,
I do remember your visit and again i applogize for not attending to the issue as quickly as normal. We Hope to have you in again soon to give you the enlighten experience we typically provide!

Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I give this the rating due to the incredible noise level inside. It was so loud we could not even speak to each other across the table or lean in next to each other. They really need to address the noise level with sound panels on the ceiling or something on the wood floor. Even the waitress who was trying to list the specials had to shout. Our ears were ringing when we left.

The place is an attractive old home. It is clean and the tables are spaced apart so you are not on top of each other. The service was very good. The food was presented nicely. We thought the items were a bit overpriced for what you get however. But the big obstacle keeping me from returning is the noise level. I haven't been there for many years due to that very same reason so thought I would try it again... sadly, I won't return.

We kindly appologize about the noise, it does get noisy due to everything being wood in the dinning area.
Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 29, 2016

We held an evening baby shower at the Lederach Tea Room and couldn't have been more pleased. Richie and the staff were all extremely accommodating of all of our food selections, extensive decorations and layout preferences. They rearranged the entire tea room to suit our wishes and allowed us to put up lighting inside and outside, all around the patio to fit with our Twinkle Twinkle Little Star theme. Guests were very complimentary of the array of demi sandwiches, bruschetta bar, fruit and cheese display, vegetable crudite, salads and assortment of mini desserts. Bringing our own cake was also welcomed. All staff were very attentive and helpful and stayed very late into the evening to accommodate our needs. I highly recommend the Lederach Tea Room for your special event. The food is delicious, ambiance can be designed to your liking and the patio was a wonderful area to open gifts in the summer time. They even rounded up some cute votive candle holders for our candles to add to the outdoor decor (without even being asked!). It was a magical evening, enjoyed by all who attended.

We are so glad to see you enjoyed your experience and event! We hope to see you soon for lunch or breakfast and thank your again for the amazing review!!