“Great Meal - Excellent, Friendly Service”
Review of The Bay Pony Inn

The Bay Pony Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Lederach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bay Pony Inn offers New American and Continental cuisine for casual fine dining, private parties and weddings accommodating up to 125 people. Located at the crossroads of Skippack, Harleysville and Schwenksville the allure of old country romance and new world cuisine provide an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

After driving by this restaurant about 100 times, my husband and I finally tried this restaurant for the first time tonight. It was quite a treat! I loved the old historical charm - and our dinners were delicious. We both had the bib lettuce salad with the garlic vinaigrette - delicious. He ordered a wonderful seafood dish and I had crab cakes. Our server was attentive but she did not hover over us. We each had a drink from the bar that was very good. And, jokingly as we were leaving my husband asked for a tour of the restaurant - and our waitress actually did give us a mini-tour. Delightful!!

2  Thank Mom0122
There are newer reviews for The Bay Pony Inn

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great place. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere is wonderful. The Inn has a rich history which is displayed in the building and the food.

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Always good food and a pleasant and cozy atmosphere. It's a nice ride in the country, too. A regular place for pre-theater in Skippack.

1  Thank Renate_Fred
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a business dinner at the Bay Point. Nice old Inn dating from the 1800. Food was very good and service was very helpful. I need to eat gluten free and they took the time to help me pick a meal that met my needs. Overall I would like to visit this restaurant the next time I am in the area.

1  Thank niagarariverfatman
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We are "regulars" there. A "destination" restaurant for us. The owner and his wife are accommodating and there to see that you are happy. They have "Early Birds" which make the visit a "good deal." The atmosphere is cosy but elegant American Country in an old building.

Been to The Bay Pony Inn? Share your experiences!