“Hidden Gem - excellent sandwiches and beer selection”
Review of Old Gin Mill

Old Gin Mill
Ranked #3 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My colleague and I ate here and what a treat! He ordered 'The Cuban' and I had the 'Tuna Steak' sandwich. The food was outstanding. The bread was homemade and incredible. My tuna stead was prepared perfectly at medium rare. The fries were battered and delicious. It was a great local place for dinner.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

My friend and I both had lemonade to drink and then we had ranch dressing with our meal. Don't know what it was, more than likely the ranch dressing but we both got sick. So unless you feel like sitting on the toilet for the rest of the night, I suggest not going there to eat OR don't order lemonade or dressing with anything.

Reviewed December 27, 2010

Weeks ago I called the Gin Mill and talked to the same person two times about reservations for Chirstmas Day. Christmas Eve they call and tell us that they will now be closed. So now my family, my brothers family and my parents had no where to go. VERY VERY BAD BUSINESS!

1  Thank Punta08
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Went for the "Sweet Fire" wings - as we'd heard they were "amazing!" Too much vineagar and not enough fire.

Rest of meal was so underwhelming that I don't even remember what I ate.... I am not eveing kidding. I think it may have been a BBQ sandwich? Hubby had ribs with the same sauce as the wings. Ribs are parboiled - so ZERO flavor for the meat - and since the sauce was the same as the wings - he was disappointed.

Agree with a previous reviewer, needs a remodel. And a menu upgrade. Did like the old local photos and some of the other guests were friendly, but that is pretty much it.

Reviewed April 13, 2010

We've been here numerous times and have never left disappointed...Nice portions, well prepared, really good sandwich menu...Alcohol not overpriced...Friendly, local tavern.