“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Lots of draft beer to choose from. Good wings and quesadillas. Very pretty inside.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We have been to the Bluebird 4 times in the past 2 years and have enjoyed ourselves every time we have gone. The food is reasonably priced and always tasty. Portions are a good size. They have a good variety of beer - priced well. Our service has always been excellent - not hovering, but around when needed.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

By far the most popular dinner and night-out spot in the county with super food and service ... great menu and atmosphere ... great main dining room and a superb deck in the summer

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I ordered a single chicken breast served over spinach with an asiago cheese and crab sauce. My chicken was serviced to me cold and extremely pink on the inside. Of course I sent the plate back. Instead of a fresh meal, the same piece of chicken was recooked and placed back onto my plate.
My husband ordered a New York Strip-medium well. His steak was served rare on one end, medium in the middle and medium well on the other end. The mashed potatoes tasted as if they had been sitting around all day. He told me that we make better steaks at home on the grill.

We were not impressed at all with the quality of the food. For the prices, I would have expected better. The waitress also did not appear to inform the manager on duty of the problem with the food or adjust the bill accordingly.

1  Thank amdragonfly1
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The food is wonderful and the service is great. Prices are average. The atmosphere is nice in the front room but they do not have enough low table for older customers. Those few low tables are always full so we usually get stuck in the dark room with the booths.