“my visit to the golden corral”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #39 of 122 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my visit to the golden corral”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food was great. But i was very disturbed by the way manangement treated their employees, and this is not the first time i've seen this. I clearly heard a manager by the name of Josh cursing out one of his employees, and then seeing this employee going to the restroom crying. i had visited this restaurant in the evening, and clearly they need new management. My husband had gone into the restroom and had seen a manager in there doing cocaine, for gods sake there were children in that restaurant at that time. Upper management really needs to take a look at the people he chooses to run this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank chicago bulls c

“The BEST Golden Corral, the BEST restaurant experience ever.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food was fantastic. The selection was the best I have ever come across. The presentation was clean and nice. The staff...the staff...amazing! Josh, our server was fantastic, pleasant, had rapport with regulars which was obvious. He acknowledged me every time he saw me out and about grabbing my food, which made me feel like I wasn't just another person in his robotic assembly line of customers but an actual person who he valued as a customer. He was very pleasant and on top of everything. My refills were there long before I needed them and I'm talking three refills atleast. The bearded guy in plain clothes hanging around in the buffet area was just fantastic, I am assuming he is a manager. He greeted me so pleasantly and personably and excitedly when I first walked to the buffet area that I questioned whether I knew him and was supposed to recognize him. Both me and my partner found much more here than we usually do at our regular Golden Corral and any other buffet previously visited. The food display areas are much nicer and better kept than the other location we usually visit (Hanover MD). The staff was the most pleasant, all the food was hot and fresh. It was less crowded than I expected, it didnt seem too busy although it was a week day between 12-2 pm. The bearded gentleman congratulated me on my plate when I filled it up with sweets. When he saw me return with a clean plate he said "ohh man if you are coming for another one of those plates Im gonna have to shake your hand".

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank WOLVES911
Phoenix, Arizona
“Average”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

When we went it was really full. I thought that this was a good sign. Most of the food offered on the buffet was good, but some of the meat was a bit dried out. The presentation was pretty sloppy. They didn't keep up with cleaning up spills/messes and didn't refill the empty food right away. The bathrooms were gross. Other than that, the food was average to good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 4looking4fun
“The Best Restaurant in Lebanon”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the pleasure of eating at this Golden Corral and it was wonderful!! The food and staff were amazing. I really enjoyed Steve Marks and Kyle Marks genuine approach! They made me feel welcome when they really didn't have too! I am excited that Golden Corral has such forward thinking when it comes to value and choice. This is an excellent option for you weather you are on business or with family. Golden Corral Lebanon is the best restaurant in Lebanon!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank seanberg671
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“food,folks,fun.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am a first timer with GC I am married w/ 6 children,we hardly get out much due to economy. I just have to say a few things,it was pretty packed,was expecting to fork out alot of money,but it was very fair priced for all 8 of us.,we were brought right in with no waiting,the staff was fun,friendly very fast to customers needs ( and this place was packed ) Ive never seen so much different foods sectioned very well kept while the servers were on top of their game. cleanliness was a plus,always plates,forks knives as such always available to the needs.Although there was bathroom issues but due to the amount of people there .. everything else was awesome,

• Visited February 2013