“Enjoyed the breakfast, service a little slow”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Lebanon
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the food. All of it was tasty and good sized servings. Our service was a little slow considering it was breakfast food.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Don't expect to be in and out in record time!! Service is typically S-L-O-W... but the waiter/waitresses are attentive, friendly and apologetic for the wait... and the food is good for this type of restaurant fare!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stopped here for sundaes---who makes a better sundae than Friendly's ? and then we had to spend our buy one get one free coupon. My three scoop sundae was moose tracks on the bottom, butter crunch in the middle, and raspberry on the top with peanut butter and caramel topping. Mmmmm
Our service was outstanding. The greeter said she would clear a table for us (they were busy) and by the time our party returned from the restroom our table was ready. We ordered ( our friends getting burgers) and by the time I returned from the restroom our food was there. We couldn't have asked for better food and service.
We have ice cream in our area of Pennsylvania with the motto Imported from Lancaster County and I must say the Friendly's raspberry ice cream has a real raspberry taste in comparison. Will I stop here again? You bet.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Food is bad, wait staff is even worse. Last time we were there we waited so long we went across the street to McDonald's.
This was not the first time we left. I try it once each year hoping it will get better.

1  Thank Liket0eat0ut
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We go to Friendly's quite a bit because its my son's (he's 11) favorite place.
The restaurant in Lebanon has never let me down. Sometimes the place
is busy and the service is a little slow. But that is be expected. Only negative
is the atmoshere is not the greatest.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!