“Friendly's Is "Friendly" Enough But...”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Lebanon
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Friendly's Is "Friendly" Enough But...”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Don't expect to be in and out in record time!! Service is typically S-L-O-W... but the waiter/waitresses are attentive, friendly and apologetic for the wait... and the food is good for this type of restaurant fare!

• Visited November 2012

Leola, Pennsylvania
“What an Attentive Staff”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stopped here for sundaes---who makes a better sundae than Friendly's ? and then we had to spend our buy one get one free coupon. My three scoop sundae was moose tracks on the bottom, butter crunch in the middle, and raspberry on the top with peanut butter and caramel topping. Mmmmm
Our service was outstanding. The greeter said she would clear a table for us (they were busy) and by the time our party returned from the restroom our table was ready. We ordered ( our friends getting burgers) and by the time I returned from the restroom our food was there. We couldn't have asked for better food and service.
We have ice cream in our area of Pennsylvania with the motto Imported from Lancaster County and I must say the Friendly's raspberry ice cream has a real raspberry taste in comparison. Will I stop here again? You bet.

• Visited October 2012
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Don't go!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Food is bad, wait staff is even worse. Last time we were there we waited so long we went across the street to McDonald's.
This was not the first time we left. I try it once each year hoping it will get better.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Liket0eat0ut
Jonestown, Pennsylvania
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We go to Friendly's quite a bit because its my son's (he's 11) favorite place.
The restaurant in Lebanon has never let me down. Sometimes the place
is busy and the service is a little slow. But that is be expected. Only negative
is the atmoshere is not the greatest.

• Visited February 2012
lebanon, PA
“Horrible place”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

First our server was extremely slow and didn't get our food correct. You could tell he could care less about his job. Our food was cold; like it was sitting there for awhile. Then we had left something there. I realized it about an hour later. I came back and they said they through it out because the server thought we wouldn't be back for it (it was a baby's bottle). My husband ended up calling and the manager on duty basically copped an attitude saying it wasn't their fault that we left the bottle there and they shouldn't be held responsible for it. It is their policy to throw things out if they are left she said. Yes it was a bottle, yes it is our fault that we left it there (apparently this woman doesn't have 3 children she needs to follow after) but good customer service would have been nice. An I'm sorry that we threw out something that you had unfortunately forgotten. What could we do for you to make this better? For us an I'm sorry would have been fine. An I'm sorry would have prohibited me from writing this review.