“Great place if you want Mexican food in Lebanon”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ques Dee'as

Ques Dee'as
Ranked #21 of 122 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great place if you want Mexican food in Lebanon”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I wasn't sure of the atmosphere and was expecting a Mexican grill, but was pleasantly surprised when the food finally arrived... This place has great Mexican food! It wasn't a quick turnaround and they could work on the kitchen appearance, but the food made it worth the visit

“Great Mex/Tex-Mex/Fresh/Somewhat South of the Border food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Might not be "authetic" Mexican, or even Tex-mex, but with those ingredients; always fresh. I've never had anything here I didn't love.

Visited October 2012
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“The food is always yummy!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I like coming here when im in lebanon and need some mexican food. The owner is very nice and is always there when we go. He is normally who makes the food, and it hits the spot. I am always a big supporter of small buisness and love to come here. Give it a try next time you want mexican and are in lebanon.

Visited August 2012
Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

Just ate lunch here today after driving by several times over the last year. The food was excellent! My wife and I will definately go back. I had the carnitas and my wife had a shredded chicken burrito.....YUM!

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Taste of Central American Food”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Enter the restraunt and either sit in the tastefully decorated Mexcian themed dining area, or you can sit in the side entrance to the restaurant. See my photos for the decor of the dining area.
For my meal, I ordered the San Antonio Burrito, this burrito was LARGE and stuffed with shredded chicken, beans, rice flavored with cilantro and lemon and a rasberry chutney. I also had iced tea and chips with salsa and guacomole.
Very good food, good price, portion sizes were LARGE!
I will go again, it is the closest place with good Mexican food.
The only thing that I wished they would have had was a cup of hot coffee or tea.

• Visited March 2012