“Delicious & special!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Ohhhhh, the steaks are wonderful! Enjoyed to the last bite. Our party of 4 had steaks & seafood - a good representation. Good prices too! Desserts are wonderful, but expect a large portion. A bit busy with a wedding party in progress, but well taken care of.....a repeat for sure!

1  Thank anne6018

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We recently were guests at the Inn for overnight, a really wonderful experience. We have never stayed at a bed and breakfast before but enjoyed it immensely. The food at the pre-graduation dinner that my son and his wife arranged was outstanding! Everything was beautiful, tasty and although all 12 of us ordered different things, we all were served at the same time. The decor of the restaurant is beautiful and it was one of the best fine dining experiences we have encountered. Our breakfast, which was part of our package was also excellent and very large proportions. The staff went out of their way to make our stay and our meals pleasant. I highly recommend this place!

3  Thank Sally P
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I'd never been to Inn 422 before, but it came highly recommended. Three of my co-workers and I went for a lunch meeting. It was fantastic from soup to dessert. The restaurant was charming. Our waitress was wonderful. The food was out of this world! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks.

3  Thank LKLHarrisburg_PA
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had an early extended family Christmas dinner Thanksgiving weekend. We have been here before a number of times and have had wonderful meals. The portions are usually decent to generous size, and the cost is reasonable. The menu selection is probably the largest I've ever seen, and all items can supposedly be served all day - breakfast, lunch or dinner.The decorations and furnishings make this a beautiful Victorian house. This time around the service was a little slower the previous times, as they were extremely busy, but the food was very good and we were in a semi-private room that was just comfortable enough for our group. This has been and remains our favorite restaurant in Lebanon County.

1  Thank hammersspa
Reviewed February 13, 2011

My wife and I went to this restaurant and we were very disappointed in the food. We order Stuffed Shrimp. There was only one lump of crab meat in the filler they call crab cake. The waitress stated there was no bread filler in the crab cake. There was nothing but filler. We've ate in restaurants all of the country and I rate this restaurant 3 levels below McDonalds. They scratch your bill on a piece of paper and also include their tip. You do not get the option to add a tip. We were only a party of 2. This place is definately overpriced. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

2  Thank sweetpeaPa