“Average and under-whelming in good or bad way.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This hotel is un-extra ordinary. We strayed for 2 night. Our room was huge by hotel standards. I would park to up the hill if expecting flash flooding. Alicia at the front desk is nice. Wine reception 6-8 mon -thurs nice surprise. We spent our days in hershey and drove back and forth morning and evening. Pool is not the cleanest kids loved it though. Fridge and micro in room a big bonus w kids. The city of lebanon is charming in an old run down/ up and conning sort of way. We saved a fortune w our drive. Breakfast enough but get there by 830 latest or u miss out on good stud. Coffee is better than most . On a side note if expecting a tornado find someplace else.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank qualtyk9

Reviewed May 22, 2011

I received a package addressed to my room, received and signed by the daytime manager on a Friday at noon. The manager did not inform his staff or me of the package. When I inquired on Saturday, the night time front desk clerk was rude and discourteous. She found the package but did not call me upon finding it. She then refused to provide me her full name and hung up the phone. WHen I went to the front desk and asked her her name again she said she was very busy and walked away leaving me standing at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Booked for a business visit in the area. It is 9:35 pm and sounds like jungle gym in here as another posted stated. I am on the 2nd floor and hear all kinds of banging from overhead. And there are very few cars in the parking lot.
When I arrived, I noticed a disgusting long hair on the tv cabinet when looking for the changer. Then, I used the bathroom and saw several (different color) hairs up against the tub.
There was no refrigerator in the room as I would expect in an Express located near no restaurants.
The room was set on 75 degrees heat (it is 35 out) and I tried to cool the room down. Then windows cannot be opened and the air conditioner will not run for more than 1 minute.
To top it off, a June bug was walking across my bathroom floor on my 2nd visit.

I was supposed to stay until Thursday but am going to check out in the morning and leave to return to the office in Phila. I will reschedule my work when I can find a hotel where I am not disgusted nor hearing an aerobics class over my head.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank formergeek
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful place and is clean. But the room above ours had small children and it sounded like they were coming through the ceiling. Needless to say, we were up early. The other thing was it was kind of expensive for the location. The breakfast was really nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2010

OMG. Great Breakfast for a free breakfast. hugh parking lot, easy to access, clean rooms

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Clean, friendly, decent hotel with no sound proofing. There was a large group in for a family wedding and I could hear them going room to room, slam, knock knock "grandma" for 2 of our 3 nights there. Freight tracks nearby so train whistles about once an hour all night long also. Mattress was rock hard so my husband loved it, I ended up on the pullout couch. All springs no mattress and in definite need of replacement.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ems024
Reviewed September 11, 2010

This hotel was GREAT! Clean, friendly, large rooms, indoor pool, free breakfast. We'll be back again!

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster
22 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon? Share your experiences!