“Delicious Sunday Brunch”

Ligonier Country Inn Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stopped in recently for Sunday Brunch with family. We didn't have a reservation but they were able to seat us. The food was very good with fresh cooked omlettes and scrambled eggs cooked to order. I'm not usually a big fan of bacon at a buffet but there's was cooked crisp and very good flavor. They had the usual brunch offerings, not the biggest brunch I've ever been to, but was still very good. Waitresses always stopping by to see if you needed refills. The place is a very quaint old inn

Reviewed July 8, 2013

disliked the options available - It looked and tasted as if someone went to the local grocery store and picked up boxes of last weeks leftover doughnuts and mini muffins. The number of choices for something appetizing was very limited and we ended up leaving the Inn to find our own breakfast.

4  Thank r_kadingo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Club meeting and dinner. Menu selected by us and prepared as we selected. Private room for our group. Have used them in the past.

1  Thank dunald0
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very good food and wonderful service, quaint and cozy dining room. Great prices and plenty to eat. Would highly recommend. The bread baked in the planter is different, would possibly change to a pumpernickel or something to take away the "pot" taste, but the meal was very good.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Hey what can I say! They have the best Sunday brunch this side of Pittsburgh! I love treating myself and family to it at least once a month! Don't miss the homemade Belgium Waffles, the omelet bar, and (my favorite) the roast & ham!