“Great Wings...Service...Fine”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If driving through Western PA I would definitely stop for a drink and wings. Restaurant is clean but is a little trashy the way they have the waitresses dress...its like Hooters but with borderline of age girls...service is slow and short often as well.

There are newer reviews for Dino's Sports Lounge

Reviewed July 27, 2013

After reading the reviews and seeing the awards they received I thought this place would be better. Had the sweet and spicy and garlic parm wings (this is what they were famous for) and they were just O.K. Breaded and greasy with sauce on them. Our waitress was great and attentive. Atmosphere here was neat, big screen tv's and a dinning area for families. We tried it but won't be going back.

1  Thank kenko
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The wings here are very good. They come in all the common flavors,and are very meaty. The service here has always been good.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

A bunch of friends and I went here for a birthday and I don't have a complaint ! I ordered a chicken salad and it was too much for me to eat. I suggest getting the chicken with their sweet and hot sauce because its delicious. We also had very good service !

Reviewed June 18, 2013

A nice sports bar with fun atmosphere. Good wings, drinks, salads, and complimentary popcorn available. I would recommend the sweet/hot wings. Monday and Tuesday are wing day specials. They start after 4 PM. Definitely not my first visit and definitely not my last!