“Pretty good Italian food at a decent price”
Review of Falbo's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Falbo's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 68 Restaurants in Latrobe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is your basic local Italian restaurant. The service is friendly although a little slow...we were here on a Sunday evening with only three other tables and it did take awhile to receive our food which was ravoli and spaghetti.

The interior of the restaurant is a bit dark and dated, but somehow I can overlook that as it somehow fits in with the style of the building!

I would dine here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We were told that this place was excellent. It was. The pizza was great!!! The service was a bit slow but it was worth the wait!!! I did not get a chance to have any dessert but I would strongly recommend the pizza, the crust is fantastic!!

2  Thank hubb6

Been to Falbo's Restaurant? Share your experiences!