“Outstanding !!!!”

SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Latrobe
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was an OUTSTANDING hotel stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming - everyone we met: including those at the reception desk, the housekeeping staff we met in the halls, Hannaa who maintained the complimentary breakfast, and the managers were cheerful and warm asking if there was more they could do for us. The rooms are large, beautifully furnished, and well maintained. The facilities are beautiful including fresh flowers on the tables in the breakfast area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

dicknpat,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our staff and their excellence in hospitality. I’ll make sure Hanna receives a special commendation for her exceptional service. We’re delighted to have had you as our guest, and we’re glad you had an outstanding stay. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently changed it up while visiting our son at school in Greensburg - and found our new hotel of choice. From the decor, to the layout, to the sitting area in the room, to the full service restaurant and complimentary breakfast - it was perfect. Everyone had room to spread out and we had easy access to all that we needed. The staff were friendly and the manager went out of his way the day AFTER we checked out to find our son's lost computer cord. Despite the fact that it is an extra few miles out of town, we will definitely be staying here on all of our future trips.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

dis-spirited,
We’re delighted to have had you stay with us at SpringHill Suites while visiting your son, and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to provide everything you needed for your travels. We are proud to offer such a wonderful variety of amenities to our guests. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed one night last week. The hotel is brand new. Everything was clean. The staff was very nice. Our room was spacious. The bed was comfortable. The room had a toilet room with a sink and a seperate room with the shower and another sink. The shower was nice, but for the ladies, it is hard to shave in. The free breakfast was good for a free breakfast. Plenty of options. I would defiantly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Ginaz,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at SpringHill Suites. It's great to know that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our friendly staff. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visit the Latrobe area often because of family and now we have two choices for hotels in the area. The SpringHill Suites across from the Latrobe airport is a lovely place to stay and very modern. Your choice of views include either a very scenic view of what we call "the Ridge" which is lovely any time of year. The other view includes the airport and St. Vincent College and Basilica...another lovely view and fun for kids to watch the planes. The breakfast bar is very nice and the lovely lady who tended the breakfast bar was very kind and friendly. Whether or not you are into golf, Arnold Palmer is known worldwide and since this is Arnie's hometown, there is a ton of reference and memorabilia available to see regarding the hometown hero. The bar is great for a light lunch or late night snack. The front desk staff or any of the staff are always willing to help out if they can. Don't forget to stop by the fron desk for a lollipop...so fun! The rooms are lovely and very modern. The toilet and shower are separate which is nice for parties of more than one. My only dislike is that you can hear the toilett next door flushing as if it is in your own room. I feel the hotel is very "green" which is great. As long as the neighbor isn't up all night, then I am good to go. I have decided to look past this because everything else about this hotel is lovely.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

runwithsue,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe. We're delighted to have had you stay with us as our guests. I'm pleased to know that you liked our hotel, breakfast, and wonderful staff. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again soon. The lollipops will still be here!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The staff and accommodations were wonderful. Lisa was working the front desk and is perhaps one of the nicest people I have ever met. I was also able to experience great service from Marcy and Samantha.

The rooms were very nice as well as the whole facility really. Breakfast was really good with lots of choice.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

It's hard to find good people and you've done a great job. Keep it up!

Room Tip: They are all good rooms so choose what you want.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

HBrando,
Thank you for staying with us at SpringHill Suites. We appreciate your kind review, and we're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I'll make sure to give Lisa, Marcy, and Samantha a special commendation for their outstanding service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon.
Tiffany Price
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stay here on all my business trips to nearby Greensburg. I recommend it to my business partners traveling to the area as well. The staff is always friendly and they understand the meaning of excellent customer service!

The rooms are clean, well decorated, spacious and love the beds! I have stayed at plenty of other hotels and wake up often during the night. I always know I will get a great nights sleep in the comfortable beds here! I sleep straight thru the night every time, the planes at the neighboring airport don't even phase me in the mornings!

The free hot breakfast provides a lot of variety, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, etc....

The gym and pool are excellent(I do agree with the one reviewer a hot tub would have been the icing on the cake)! Unfortunately all of my stays so far have been during colder months so I haven't had the opportunity to take advantage of the fire pit area outside.

I will definitely be staying here again, as I'm sure I have not seen my last business trip to this area!

April C,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We appreciate you staying with us while on your business trips, and we're glad to hear that you enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms and beds! Your compliments are very kind, and we hope you'll continue to visit us when traveling to our area. Safe travels.
Tiffany Price
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We got stranded in Latrobe during a cross country flight. They handled 15 of us with ease and the service was outstanding. Samantha at the desk made sure anything you needed was taken care of. They had a great bar and the bartender Shannon made you feel like you were at your hometown bar. If i was ever coming back down this was I would stay here for sure. Rooms were spotless and everything worked wonderfully.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Alexander R,
Thank for your kind review. Although it was unfortunate for you to get stranded in Latrobe, we're glad you stayed with us at SpringHill Suites. We enjoyed having your group as our guests, and we appreciate all of your kind comments about our staff and hotel. I'm pleased to hear that Samantha and Shannon provided special care and service for your group. I'll make sure to give them a special commendation for their outstanding service. If your future travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stop and visit us again. Thanks and safe travels.
Dawn Roberts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Latrobe
Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg

Been to SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe? Share your experiences!