“Love this hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Latrobe
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Love this hotel!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stay here on all my business trips to nearby Greensburg. I recommend it to my business partners traveling to the area as well. The staff is always friendly and they understand the meaning of excellent customer service!

The rooms are clean, well decorated, spacious and love the beds! I have stayed at plenty of other hotels and wake up often during the night. I always know I will get a great nights sleep in the comfortable beds here! I sleep straight thru the night every time, the planes at the neighboring airport don't even phase me in the mornings!

The free hot breakfast provides a lot of variety, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, etc....

The gym and pool are excellent(I do agree with the one reviewer a hot tub would have been the icing on the cake)! Unfortunately all of my stays so far have been during colder months so I haven't had the opportunity to take advantage of the fire pit area outside.

I will definitely be staying here again, as I'm sure I have not seen my last business trip to this area!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
April C,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites. We appreciate you staying with us while on your business trips, and we're glad to hear that you enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms and beds! Your compliments are very kind, and we hope you'll continue to visit us when traveling to our area. Safe travels.
Tiffany Price
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Fort Drum, New York, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We got stranded in Latrobe during a cross country flight. They handled 15 of us with ease and the service was outstanding. Samantha at the desk made sure anything you needed was taken care of. They had a great bar and the bartender Shannon made you feel like you were at your hometown bar. If i was ever coming back down this was I would stay here for sure. Rooms were spotless and everything worked wonderfully.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Alexander R,
Thank for your kind review. Although it was unfortunate for you to get stranded in Latrobe, we're glad you stayed with us at SpringHill Suites. We enjoyed having your group as our guests, and we appreciate all of your kind comments about our staff and hotel. I'm pleased to hear that Samantha and Shannon provided special care and service for your group. I'll make sure to give them a special commendation for their outstanding service. If your future travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stop and visit us again. Thanks and safe travels.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everything was absolutely great. The service and the rooms. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone! The free hot breakfast has a lot more to offer than just muffins and cereal. the staff was extremely nice and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
kiffelrambo,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you stayed with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe, and we're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we hope you'll visit us again soon.
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Shannon and Marcy are an outstanding member of the staff with unlimited potential. They are the best best bartenders that this establishment has employed. Promote now. Send to advanced bartending school now.

• Stayed February 2013
Mr_Kenn_M,
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad to hear from you and receive such wonderful compliments about Shannon and Marcy. I'll make sure to let them know of your kind comments and give them a special commendation for their outstanding work. Please come and visit us again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.
Roachdale, Indiana
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the SpringHill suites and had the best experience. Overall the hotel is very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the comfort of the beds and large rooms. The breakfast had many choices and the attendant took much pride in her work. I would certainly recommend this hotel.Our room had a wonderful view of the mountains.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy M,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe. We're delighted to hear that you and your husband had a great time at our hotel and felt welcomed. I'm glad you liked our property, wonderful staff, and great views. Please come and visit us again. We enjoyed having you as our guests and hope to see you again soon.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This has to be one of the very best hotels I have staying in a long time. The facility was first rate! very new, clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. I had a snack at the bar on Friday evening and was very pleased with the service and the quality and quantity of the food.

Room Tip: you are right next to the airport, that can be a plus and a small negative. the City of Latrobe is...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
ejkiup,
We're pleased to hear from you and especially hear that we're one of your best hotels. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed our wonderful staff, clean rooms, service, and food. We aim to provide the best guest experience possible, so it's a pleasure hearing from you today. Thanks again. Come and see us again soon.
Dawn Roberts, General Manager
Champion, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this location and had incredible service from the entire staff, this property goes out of their way to make you feel at home. If your in the Latrobe area I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: If your hungry, the food at Geos is highly recommended if you dont mind being in a smoking area.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
RyanJPankiewicz,
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at SpringHill Suites, and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad our staff made you feel at home and you felt well taken care of during your visit. On behalf of the entire staff, we will miss you! Please visit us again the next time you travel to the Pittsburgh area. Thank you again.
Dawn Roberts, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Latrobe
Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe
Ramada Ligonier
Ramada Ligonier
#1 of 1 in Ligonier
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg

Been to SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe? Share your experiences!