“One of the absolute best hotels we have ever stayed at.”

SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Latrobe
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everything was absolutely great. The service and the rooms. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone! The free hot breakfast has a lot more to offer than just muffins and cereal. the staff was extremely nice and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

kiffelrambo,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you stayed with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe, and we're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we hope you'll visit us again soon.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Shannon and Marcy are an outstanding member of the staff with unlimited potential. They are the best best bartenders that this establishment has employed. Promote now. Send to advanced bartending school now.

• Stayed: February 2013

Mr_Kenn_M,
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad to hear from you and receive such wonderful compliments about Shannon and Marcy. I'll make sure to let them know of your kind comments and give them a special commendation for their outstanding work. Please come and visit us again. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the SpringHill suites and had the best experience. Overall the hotel is very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the comfort of the beds and large rooms. The breakfast had many choices and the attendant took much pride in her work. I would certainly recommend this hotel.Our room had a wonderful view of the mountains.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Peggy M,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe. We're delighted to hear that you and your husband had a great time at our hotel and felt welcomed. I'm glad you liked our property, wonderful staff, and great views. Please come and visit us again. We enjoyed having you as our guests and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This has to be one of the very best hotels I have staying in a long time. The facility was first rate! very new, clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. I had a snack at the bar on Friday evening and was very pleased with the service and the quality and quantity of the food.

Room Tip: you are right next to the airport, that can be a plus and a small negative. the City of Latrobe is...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

ejkiup,
We're pleased to hear from you and especially hear that we're one of your best hotels. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed our wonderful staff, clean rooms, service, and food. We aim to provide the best guest experience possible, so it's a pleasure hearing from you today. Thanks again. Come and see us again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this location and had incredible service from the entire staff, this property goes out of their way to make you feel at home. If your in the Latrobe area I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: If your hungry, the food at Geos is highly recommended if you dont mind being in a smoking area.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

RyanJPankiewicz,
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at SpringHill Suites, and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad our staff made you feel at home and you felt well taken care of during your visit. On behalf of the entire staff, we will miss you! Please visit us again the next time you travel to the Pittsburgh area. Thank you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at SpringHill and have to say it was one of the best Springhill Suites I have stayed with. The staff and accommodations were above and beyond my expectations. I travel all over and I felt more at home here than at many places I have stayed. The rooms were expansive, clean, and comfortable. I was greeted with smiles and a feeling I had just entered vacation instead of being on business. Not to mention they have a wonderful bar and bar staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Wayne T,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your visit with us at SpringHill Suites Latrobe. We're delighted to hear that your stay with us was so nice, comfortable, and non-business like! We're glad you liked our staff and felt welcomed by all of them. Please visit us again. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

After reading a few of the other reviews, I feel as if it really isn't necessary to write another review. But I'll add my input anyway.

I've been in a large number of hotels over the years and this was one of my all time favorites. The entire staff was extra friendly and accommodating. Unlike other even much higher-priced hotels, there were enough staff to handle more than one person at a time. By far, the best overall staff I have experienced anywhere.

The room was absolutely perfect - completely clean and well appointed. European style - clean, fresh, everything in perfect working order. Everything you might expect in a SpringHill suite, but better - microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV, desk with wireless or wired internet and a comfortable couch. All first rate equipment.

The breakfast was the best I've had at a SpringHill. Lots of choices - gluten free, soy milk, lots of fruit, regular and Greek yogurt, waffles with a variety of add-ins, eggs,egg omelettes, Canadian bacon, muffins. You could eat there for a week and have a different thing every day. As with the rest of the staff, the woman running the breakfast area was very nice and made certain that we had everything we needed.

The indoor pool was terrific. It was well maintained with very nice towels, great chair and lounge chairs and some items for children to use - noodles, balls. The entire hotel was beautiful with lots of Arnold Palmer memorabilia.

Marriott should send people from all their hotels to this place to train people how to treat their guests. We don't travel through this area, but we will be returning just to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is a good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Protraveler02,
Your review is delightful! We are very happy to have had you stay with us at SpringHill Suites, and we're glad your time with us was memorable. I'll make sure to share your comments with our staff as they contribute so much to our successful guest experiences. Thank you again. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again for another exceptional visit.
Dawn Roberts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Latrobe
Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Inn at Mountainview
Inn at Mountainview
#5 of 10 in Greensburg

Been to SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe? Share your experiences!