“Two words says it all "Fresh and Delicious"!!”
Review of Chef Dato's Table

Chef Dato's Table
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Latrobe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chef Dato's new restaurant "Chef Dato's Table" is now open. Chef Dato's offers unpretentious, upscale dining with exceptional food and service.
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My fanily and I have dined at Chef Dato's Table sice it opened in July '10...sometimes three times a week (and we live about 25 minutes from the restaurant). The ambiance is wonderful, especially in the bar area where there is an original tin ceiling. The diningroom is cozy and comfortable.

Their wait staff is great and since we dine there so often a few of the servers even know what our favorite beverages are!! They always treat us as a friend when we're there.

The food is out of this world and everything I've tried on the menu is great. Their fish sandwich is terrific and believe me there is enough fish for two sandwiches!! Their Pizza 217 is wonderful also (I don't have any kids, but kids would certainly love this pizza).

They feature German Favorites on Tuesday's, Tuscan Italian on Wednesdays, International fare on Thursdays. The food on all of these days are out of this world, but I absolutely love the German Favorites and International Thursday menu's!! Some of the countries featured on their International Thursday's menu's have been England, Spain, France, Jordan, and Japan. In fact I often will not work on Thursdays so that I can go to dinner at Chef Dato's.

I've introduced many of my friends and family to the fantastic food of Chef Dato's Table and they all agree with me that the restaurant is fantastic and is exactly what this area has needed for many years!! Keep up the fantastic work everyone!!

1  Thank gbgnative
There are newer reviews for Chef Dato's Table

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Great food. Very nice place to go and enjoy an incredible meal.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

My husband and I have eaten at Chef Dato's quite a few times since it opened last year. We enjoy the variety of special menus and the new beer choices are a hit with my husband. The portions are quite ample and we usually bring some home for the next day. I especially like the crab cakes and the adjika butter for the bread. Our server for our last visit was very accommodating when we asked to sit with our drinks for awhile before ordering, even bringing bread to munch on. It's a gem for our community and we will continue to patronize it and recommend it!

Reviewed July 22, 2011

The food was amazing, and although the restaurant was busy, they never rush you to move you in and out. The seafood was spectacular as well as their soups. I can't say enough about the food! The staff is very friendly and caring about you and your visit to the restaurant, making sure everything is as you expected. I will definately recommend Chef Dato's to everyone!

Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is the only place that I know of in Southwestern Pennsylvania that showcases such an incredible variety of ethnic cuisine, and ALL of it is incredibly delicious! Stop and see for yourself, you won't be dissapointed!!!

Been to Chef Dato's Table? Share your experiences!