“Great food and Great Service”
Review of Sharky's Cafe

Sharky's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Latrobe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for dinner on a Saturday night. It was very busy but we were seated quickly and our server was very friendly. Our food was great!! Our server also was able to recommend some drinks that were great as well!! We loved all the Tvs as well! Very clean and very good service! We Will be back for sure!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went here after our family reunion last year and food and service were both great! Very accommodating to the whole family including kids.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

After a long day, my husband wanted to try Sharky's for dinner. He had heard about it from friends and family. We both had excellent wedding soup. Hubby had a chicken parm sandwich and I had pizza. Both were good (and the leftover pizza was good cold the next day - a true test). Hockey was on all screens, but when asked a server changed one to baseball. Perfect end to a busy day.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Worst pizza I ever had! Service was good but didnt make up for food. And they claim to be voted best bar in pittsburgh! But only 20 miles outside of the burgh! I was voted best looking in Baltimore even though I live Latrobe! Thank you Baltimore

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Ate here this evening, ordered regular cheese pizza, very good. My son ordered the Mac n cheese and kept begging us to try it, saying it was the best he's ever had - I finally gave in to appease him - W.O.W! WOW, WOW!! The waitress told us the "loaded Mac n cheese" was even better!! Great Pittsburgh atmosphere, lots of Pittsburgh Pirate, Penguin, Steeler country feel!! the only slightly negative thing I can say about this place is they serve popcorn as a welcome appetizer - sort of strange - most of the popcorn was broken up and kernel husks. Otherwise, just great!

Been to Sharky's Cafe? Share your experiences!