“Excellent Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Review of Yantze Chinese

Yantze Chinese
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My Grand daughter wanted Chinese food for her birthday, we chose Yantze. I actually have been there before for quick snacks and another time for a lunch. The food is wonderful, what a balance of Asian flavors, nothing overpowering, nothing bland...Just right. The restaurant is tastefully decorated, and the staff is professional and polite. The prices are a bit more than other Chinese restaurants in our area. However, wouldn't you expect to pay a bit more for a better meal? i'll be back!

• Visited May 2014

Souderton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

The food is truly gourmet Chinese food. Fantastic presentation and creative dishes. The price is a little high, compared to other Chinese restaurants which admittedly is an unfair comparison, but it is the only reason we don't eat there regularly. We will try to eat here at least once every couple of months. I'm not suggesting they should change anything, however the reality it's we just couldn't afford to eat there more often. The ambience is cozy, however I only wish it was a little bigger. Without a booth, it can feel claustrophobic at a table.

Highly recommend it!

“Good lunch spot”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The family friendly restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere and decor. The staff were helpful and kind and let us have plenty of time for catching up with news. The food was good, but just typical menu items. The service was quick. It was pleasant but not top notch.

“Gourmet!! You will not want to eat anywhere else!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Paul and Ruby run a top notch restaurant. The atmosphere is family, friendly, beautiful. My favorite dish is the papaya shrimp. So delicious. The egg rolls are fresh and not greasy. The best I have ever had. I have taken many visitors here and they always have the same reaction - fantastic. The food is incredible. It had ruined me for all other Chinese food!!

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“A great place to eat.....”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic meal here a couple of weeks ago. The service was exemplary, the food outstanding and would highly recommend. We had the selection of dumplings to start - they should try a sweet version and offer for dessert! For mains we shared the Governors chicken and the Szechuan beef, both were better than our favourite UK restaurant. There was complimentary melon for dessert, tea was offered at the start and water topped up throughout. This is a BYOB. This will now be our 'local' as there is plenty of choice and is within walking distance of home!

• Visited March 2014