“Rude Rays”

Dining options: Delivery
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Rude Rays”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I come to this complex to do laundry and have twice decided to eat rays. Both times my wife and I were barely in the door and the counter person rudely exclaimed that tables were for eat in customers only. My wide and I only wanted take out. There fries were okay but the cheesestake I got both times was soaked in grease and no matter which way I tried it was flavored only with grease. Mu wife had a tuna salad sub and was far from impressed. The tuna was pretty much just mayo and loaded with lettuce. The eggplant parmigiana she tried the second time would have berm good if it wasn't so greasey it was literally dripping. I have asked friends and they say the same things about the service every time it feels like you ate bothering them. Rude once shame on you, rude twice shame on me but I do know there will never ever be a third time.

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The previous reviewer is absolutely crazy”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Ray's steak sandwiches are with out question THE BEST steak sandwiches in the Lansdale area.The prices are comparable with other pizza/steak res. in the area(Not the cheapest and certainly not the most expensive).The previous reviewer has to be brain dead to think the food wasn't any good.We have had times when the waitress has been a litle preoccupied and seemed a little unfriendly,but it is probably because she is so busy with customers that she is working her butt off .

• Visited July 2011